• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is causing the jumbled printing issue with Ppplus?

In summary, the printer is not able to handle the large print job and it causes the receipts to be garbled.
pckelly
OK.... I don't have a clue what is going on with my Pampered Partner Plus.
When I print my slaes receipts for my customers, the screen shows up with all the receipts that need printed, but when it comes out on my paper, it is completely jarbled! Meaning.....it looks like some foreign language. For example:
Hsboe!Upubm
Tvc Upumn
Di F Dl
Fn bjm

Things like that! Can't read any of it once its printed, but when its on the print screen, its in English and looks fine!
Anyone have a clue??????? I have uninstalled and reinstalled my printer just in case it was that! But that didn't do it.

Have you printed receipt before from it? Try shutting down and restarting your printer (possibly memory issue) and/or making sure your Adobe is updated.

The same thing happens to me I keep meaning to call Tec sep about it to see why tis happen . I just wait a bit the re pint the recipts again i do them one at atime so that I dont waste ink and pp paper . I dont know why this happens But I know what you mean I'll call HO on Monday

I was trying to figure out what Tec sep was for a minute, then thought you meant it was how the printer would print Tech Support...then got that it was just a typo...

When you have an answer post in case others run across it. I'd truly restart your printer though and/or stop your acrobat reader services and restart them.

I tried doing it one at a time and it still does it. Matter of fact a couple of them were half in English and the rest in JARBLE!!! LOL, I am gonna try what Janet said!

Sorry about the spelling I typed to fast any way its only when I print PP , so why would i have to restart the printer, I will let you know what HO says about it

Thanks (in advance for letting us know).

Sometimes, when the print job is too big, when sent to certain printers, it overwhelms the amount of memory and garbles up...

It has only happened to me once and I gave it another minute or so and then reprinted and it was fine. Trying to remember what other program(s) I might have had opened at the same time but can't remember. It nearly freaked me out when I went to write "Thank-you for your order" on these receipts and saw that it wasn't printed properly!

Curious what response you get from Tech Support. Please share.

This happened to me the other day too. I thought it was because DH had been messing with the printer......I sent them again and they printed just fine. hmmm...I guess we should call HO on this one.

I am printing one at a time and it is still doing it. I restarted my printer, unpluged and plugged up again, I also updated my Adobe Reader and it's still doing it. I guess I will be calling HO first thing in the morning, I have printed stuff I have saved on my computer, so it's just Pampered Partner receipts!!

Weird problem Kelly. Let us know what they say.

pckelly said:
I am printing one at a time and it is still doing it. I restarted my printer, unpluged and plugged up again, I also updated my Adobe Reader and it's still doing it. I guess I will be calling HO first thing in the morning, I have printed stuff I have saved on my computer, so it's just Pampered Partner receipts!!
Have you tried re-booting your computer too?

Yes, Linda, TWICE now! I don't know whats going on. It's weird, I have printed plenty of receipts never having this problem before. I have 3 shows I need to print off and I can't do it! UGH I am frustrated!!!

Yeesh! Call HO first thing tomorrow morning.

Threaten to replace your computer with a newer better version and see if it suddenly complies! :) But don't swear and it - that ticks it off and makes it not work...serious threats do though. :D

LOL! That's pretty good, Janet! I'll tell it I'm throwing it out the window!!

If it works, I'll be laughing!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I've had that happen numerous times...people at work have worked on PCs to no avail, they call me over and they magically work. I always say it's because the computers know that if they don't work for me, I'll get rid of them! :)

I had the same thing happen a few days ago. Tech support told me that I needed to uninstal adobe and then go to www.adobe.com and download the newer version. It solved the problem

SHANA!!! It did it!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Thankyou SO much! I was about to throw it out the window!!!!!!!!
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Sorry Kelly, I was instinctively thinking it was Adobe but mistakenly told you to install the new updates rather than "install a new version...". :(

That's ok Janet, I just kept trying what people were suggesting!! I just printed about 40 receipts just fine!! YES!!
Thanks everyone!

BTW Janet, that is my favorite verse in the whole Bible!

pckelly said:
That's ok Janet, I just kept trying what people were suggesting!! I just printed about 40 receipts just fine!! YES!!
Thanks everyone!

BTW Janet, that is my favorite verse in the whole Bible!

So glad you got your printing problem solved Kelly!

Related to What is causing the jumbled printing issue with Ppplus?

What are the common issues with PPplus?

The most frequent problems reported with PPplus include difficulty logging in, missing orders, incorrect charges, slow processing times, and unresponsive customer service.

How do I resolve login issues with PPplus?

If you are having trouble logging into your PPplus account, try resetting your password or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If these solutions do not work, contact customer service for further assistance.

What should I do if my order is missing or incorrect?

If you have not received your order or it is incorrect, first check the tracking information provided. If there is an issue, contact customer service for a resolution. It is also recommended to double check your order confirmation to ensure all details were entered correctly.

Why is PPplus processing my payments slowly?

Slow processing times may be due to high volume of orders or technical issues. If you experience delays in payment processing, contact customer service for assistance.

How can I reach customer service for help with PPplus?

You can contact customer service for PPplus by calling the toll-free number provided on the website or by filling out the online contact form. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for help with any issues related to PPplus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
c00p
  • reba515
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl