• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What If... a CS-Only Conference?

In summary, this concept was mentioned in another thread, and I thought it would be fun to play with the idea a little. The idea is for a CS-specific conference where participants would have to have their screen names and avatars printed on their badges, and would have to participate in all the workshops. There would be puns, puns, and more puns, and special workshops for costumes and fruit hats for every occasion.
Another session idea: What Not to Share: Why it may not be a good idea to share everything you read on CS with your loved ones, and how to tell the difference.

janetupnorth said:
We'd have to start with a moment of silence in honor of all the lurkers... ;)

Again Laughing hysterically!!!

I wuv you guys!:D :D :D

raebates said:
I am a master at using 187 words when 3 will do. It's a gift.

Exactly what I have. (like I said but only in 97 words)

Never have a problem with the minimum character rule:D

Hey, I'll do this workshop : Ask Me The Time And I Tell You How To Build The Watch

I'm an expert, too ;)

Hey Rae, ChefBeckyD, and I have a new workshop.

How to double thread and cross thread (note: not cross DRESS !) at the same time. (How to respond to two threads and how to cross reference two threads in the same post )

Check out
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=20493&page=2

janetupnorth said:
How about to how to best utilize IE7 to have all the new threads open at once and be able to bounce between them all?
What the heck is this?

Explain further please!!

Man, how'd I miss THIS thread? You all are a bit nuts, which is very nice to know :p My brother always said, takes one to know one. Well, since I decided to be a Gold Member BEFORE I read this thread, I guess I'm stuck with ya ;)

The other company I work for - we always say "Wierd-Rich, Normal-Poor". You all should be very, very rich one day :D

Kinda like Chef Success directors?

genburk said:
Kinda like Chef Success directors?

Ummmm, kinda....but without the recruits or free products......maybe those with at least a stripper star?

That leaves me out... I'd better get postin'

How about a counter for those that read that many threads. I am a very good reader, and I answer a lot then delete them before posting.

genburk said:

There's Still Time!!! You can do it Tina, I KNOW you can!

If I put them on my to-do list, and get my list of stuff done everyday, I could

Another Class should be:

Patience: We don't hate you, replies to your post take time.

One post closer to Chef Success DIRECTOR !!!

This Is The Funniest Thread...lol

Jill I hope you noticed that I think we nominated you for teaching an organizing our home office class... if that wasn't mentioned before, I think it should be one of the classes...

haha, YES i WAS READING..BUT WITH ALL THE DRINKING THAT WOULD BE GOING ON, I DON'T THINK I WOULD BE IN ANY CONDITION...LOL

Well it doesn't sound like many others would be in any condition either so they wouldn't notice now would they??:p

But by calling this a conference the great thing is we can write off all of our expenses while having a v. fun weekend! and as long as we all get 1 or 2 ideas (while I know would happen at some point) it was worth our time :)

GourmetGirl said:
But by calling this a conference the great thing is we can write off all of our expenses while having a v. fun weekend! and as long as we all get 1 or 2 ideas (while I know would happen at some point) it was worth our time :)

I vote for just learning 1 or 2 ideas of what NOT to do with your PC business... it is still learning something

KellyTheChef said:
What the heck is this?

Explain further please!!

Using Internet Explorer 7 and the new tabs, I tend to logon, go to new posts, then open everything that looks of interest in a new tab, then go tab to tab reading and posting...it's multi-tasking, chef success style.

genburk said:

and here is one more meaningless post to get me closer to being allowed into the session!

janetupnorth said:
Using Internet Explorer 7 and the new tabs, I tend to logon, go to new posts, then open everything that looks of interest in a new tab, then go tab to tab reading and posting...it's multi-tasking, chef success style.
I've been doing that with Mozilla for a couple of years now. 'Bout time Mr. Gates catches up!

Ok, count me in!! what time is coc*tail's?:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've been doing that with Mozilla for a couple of years now. 'Bout time Mr. Gates catches up!

well aren't you just the special one?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Hubby uses Firefox, I kind of flip back and forth but do find myself using IE more since we use it at work.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yes, I am but I don't ride the short bus.

when my oldest started school, he and his buddies decided that was the "cool bus" (no idea how that came about) and were bugging us mommies ALL YEAR to get them on the bus and off the "really retarded long one" (very ironic choice of words by the 6 year olds!!)

boys are strange (whether they are 6 or 60!):p

It's all part of our charm. :)

My daughter plays tennis for her high school team. One game they had to take a short bus. She said it was really funny how people would make eye contact with them when they were riding a large bus but wouldn't look up when the short bus passed.

ooooh, CHARM... that is what you call it...

What about instead of a HO tour, we have a local winery tour and our mode of transportation is the short bus? We could always call the tour "research" as we do sell a wine bottle opener...

If we all cram ourselves into a short bus, it might be more interesting for some of us than for others of us. ;)

PERFECT!!! That made me laugh so hard I almost choked on the piece of really yummy microwave cake I made earlier that I am eating!
Oh, and only the really cool cheffers get to ride on the short bus! Do you think they would give us samples for our "research"????

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
WE kinda like it. ;)

you guys have a lot of things about yourselves you like that we girls aren't as impressed with...

You girls have a lot of things about yourselves you like that we boys aren't as impressed with...

Uh-oh... here come the cooties... ;)

Nah - we each have parts that the others are most interested in.

Wow... one can sure tell that it is a Saturday night here on CS... it would definitely make for an interesting ride after the Wine Tasting with everyone crammed on the short bus...

I'm starting to really like this CS Only Conference idea.

Now the only thing is... do we have anyone organized and sober enough to actually get it together????? I'm not sure that is looking too hopeful!

Heck.. when I am sober I can't figure out the damn Wine Bottle Opener :/

then how do you possibly get drunk?

Bourbon and beer require no special tools.

sssssshhhhh... you're making me laugh too loud... I'm gonna wake the kids and then I'm gonna be very "Cross Mont Blanc" at you!

(hey, did I just cross thread, post, dress, whatever????)

If you're cross dressing, I don't want to know about it.(BTW, that is supposedly Victoria's Secret.)

genburk said:
I would have an outline in front of me and ignore it too. My problem would also be that I start a story and turn it into a novel. I go on and on and on and so forth until everyone is tired of listening and then their minds wonder onto somthing else, and meanwhile I am still jabbering about it until I can turn it into something else, at which point I have lost focus and can't remember why I was there talking to begin with.

Bryan's favorite thing to say to me is, "Is there a shorter version of this story?" LOL! I hear you guys!

<h2>1. What would be fun/different/a "must-do" if there was a wave of Conference that was specifically for CS members ONLY?</h2><p>Some fun and different things that could be incorporated into a CS-only conference could include interactive workshops on popular CS topics such as coding, design, and social media. There could also be a designated "nerd zone" where attendees can play video and board games. A "must-do" could be a roundtable discussion on the future of technology and how CS members can shape it.</p><h2>2. We'd have to have our screen names on our badges, and preferably with our current avatars printed on them, too.</h2><p>Having screen names and avatars on badges would be a great way for CS members to recognize and connect with each other in person. It would also add a fun and personalized touch to the conference.</p><h2>3. OMG! There would be a lot of abbreviated speak (like the commercial on TV with the 'Tween who says everything in Text-speak).</h2><p>Yes, there would definitely be a lot of abbreviated speak at a CS-only conference. It would be a great opportunity for CS members to geek out and use their tech lingo without worrying about being understood.</p><h2>4. None of the workshops would be quiet - we'd all have to get our two cents in.</h2><p>With a room full of CS members, there's bound to be a lot of lively discussion and participation in workshops. It would be a great opportunity for everyone to share their knowledge and ideas with each other.</p><h2>5. Puns, puns, and more puns!</h2><p>CS members are known for their clever and creative minds, so a CS-only conference would definitely be filled with puns and jokes related to technology and coding. It would be a fun and entertaining way to bond with other CS members.</p><h2>Special workshop: costumes and fruit hats for every occasion</h2><p>This would be a unique and fun workshop where CS members can let their creativity run wild and create costumes and fruit hats for different occasions. It would be a great way to showcase their coding skills and have some fun at the same time.</p>

1. What would be fun/different/a "must-do" if there was a wave of Conference that was specifically for CS members ONLY?

Some fun and different things that could be incorporated into a CS-only conference could include interactive workshops on popular CS topics such as coding, design, and social media. There could also be a designated "nerd zone" where attendees can play video and board games. A "must-do" could be a roundtable discussion on the future of technology and how CS members can shape it.

2. We'd have to have our screen names on our badges, and preferably with our current avatars printed on them, too.

Having screen names and avatars on badges would be a great way for CS members to recognize and connect with each other in person. It would also add a fun and personalized touch to the conference.

3. OMG! There would be a lot of abbreviated speak (like the commercial on TV with the 'Tween who says everything in Text-speak).

Yes, there would definitely be a lot of abbreviated speak at a CS-only conference. It would be a great opportunity for CS members to geek out and use their tech lingo without worrying about being understood.

4. None of the workshops would be quiet - we'd all have to get our two cents in.

With a room full of CS members, there's bound to be a lot of lively discussion and participation in workshops. It would be a great opportunity for everyone to share their knowledge and ideas with each other.

5. Puns, puns, and more puns!

CS members are known for their clever and creative minds, so a CS-only conference would definitely be filled with puns and jokes related to technology and coding. It would be a fun and entertaining way to bond with other CS members.

Special workshop: costumes and fruit hats for every occasion

This would be a unique and fun workshop where CS members can let their creativity run wild and create costumes and fruit hats for different occasions. It would be a great way to showcase their coding skills and have some fun at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back