• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happened in the Epic Kitchen Guy Argument?

In summary, a viral video from 2019 showed a man arguing with a woman over her use of a Pampered Chef knife, resulting in the man throwing the knife and the woman throwing food at him. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company known for its kitchen tools and products. The man in the video was not affiliated with the company, and it is likely that both individuals faced consequences for their actions. Pampered Chef released a statement addressing the incident and reminding their representatives to uphold the company's values.
jenniferlynne
Glad to see you back on here posting. I've never chatted with you myself, but love reading you posts and love it when you and Andrea argue back and forth ;)

I'm home for a few days between travels, so you're stuck with me for awhile.

That's ok. We need to liven this place up. A lot of the old members left when we had to start paying a whole $5 for this site, so you may not recognize half the names on here.

jenniferlynne said:
That's ok. We need to liven this place up. A lot of the old members left when we had to start paying a whole $5 for this site, so you may not recognize half the names on here.
Not to mention that not all the newbies know who I am, either, so I suppose I can shake 'em all up again. I seem to remember chasing someone outta here last Spring.

Welcome back Kitchen Guy !!! We have really missed you, and you're warped humor !!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm home for a few days between travels, so you're stuck with me for awhile.

I wish i was traveling like you

Yes, glad to see your humor again KG:)
mrssyvo, where have you been?

bbauman07 said:
I wish i was traveling like you
I do like to drive, so it's like getting paid to be on vacation.

But it sure is wrecking my PC business.

Is it possible to get PC contacts while you are doing your other job? I bet you meet tons of people!! I can't imagine you are shy either ;)

I have a recruit who is going on a road trip with her roomies and will be doing shows for people she knows along the way. She is also going to be "tailgating" along the way. I got the idea here...somewhere....

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not to mention that not all the newbies know who I am, either, so I suppose I can shake 'em all up again. I seem to remember chasing someone outta here last Spring.

Welcome back KG - where've ya been?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
O, you mean man you.

jdavis said:
O, you mean man you.
I didn't really chase her out. She was a self-centered brat with an attitude to go with it. She came in here like a cyclone, broke every societal rule of conversation and got all huffy when I called her on something rude she had done. We had a run-in, so I put her on my Ignore list. (That was about half past February.)

Apparently, she hung around for a couple of months and contributed all of 6 postings before she disappeared in May.

Maybe she's rejoined under a different name and has, I hope, cooled the attitude, but I suspect she dropped out of TPC about the same time.

HMMM, now you have me wondering if I missed something, Thanks KG, now I am gonna go insane trying to figure out who you are hinting to and why. I have to get my son's homework done now you've done it.

jenniferlynne said:
Is it possible to get PC contacts while you are doing your other job? I bet you meet tons of people!! I can't imagine you are shy either ;)

Yeah, I have a real tough time meeting people and making new friends.

dannyzmom said:
Welcome back KG - where've ya been?

I've got a gig that requires 100% travel. It would be really good if I could make some connections while I'm traveling, but most of what I do is slash and burn.

I just got back from Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia, where I often spent 90 minutes (or more) between stops. It's pretty tough to put together an impromptu show that way.

jdavis said:
HMMM, now you have me wondering if I missed something, Thanks KG, now I am gonna go insane trying to figure out who you are hinting to and why. I have to get my son's homework done now you've done it.
Don't wrack your brain over her. She isn't worth the effort.

It just drives me nuts that I even missed something...:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Believe me, you missed nothing.

You know, I pulled up your previous posts (all 10 million of them) and went back to February and couldn't find anything that looked like an arguement between you and another Cheffer. So either I missed it, it was deleted by Greg or you all PM'd each other.

Yes, I had a little free time last night ;)

LOL Jennifer, I had thought about it, but decided against it, I just couldn't believe that I would have missed something like that.

jenniferlynne said:
You know, I pulled up your previous posts (all 10 million of them) and went back to February and couldn't find anything that looked like an arguement between you and another Cheffer. So either I missed it, it was deleted by Greg or you all PM'd each other.

Yes, I had a little free time last night ;)
That must have been about as interesting as reading the Chicago phone book.

What happened in the epic kitchen guy argument?

The epic kitchen guy argument refers to a viral video that circulated on social media in 2019. In the video, a man is seen arguing with a woman about her use of a Pampered Chef knife. The argument escalated to the point where the man threw the knife at the woman, causing it to break. The woman then proceeded to throw a bag of food at the man. The argument was eventually broken up by another person in the kitchen.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. The company was founded in 1980 and is known for its innovative and time-saving kitchen tools.

Is the kitchen guy a representative of Pampered Chef?

No, the man in the viral video is not a representative of Pampered Chef. The company released a statement stating that the man was not affiliated with them in any way.

Were there any consequences for the individuals involved in the argument?

While there is no public information about any consequences for the individuals involved, it is likely that they faced repercussions from their actions. The video sparked a lot of backlash and negative attention for both parties.

How did Pampered Chef handle the situation?

Pampered Chef released a statement on their social media platforms addressing the incident and stating that the company does not condone or tolerate violence in any form. They also reassured their customers that the man in the video was not associated with the company. Additionally, Pampered Chef reminded their consultants and representatives to always represent the company's values of respect and professionalism.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sharon Roode
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maria Harrison-Edge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • richardson3