• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Santa Need to Bring???

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding the perfect gift for an almost 11-year-old boy. The speaker has already purchased an MP3 player, Rubik's Revolution, and Nintendo DS game, but is looking for one or two more gifts. Suggestions include sports equipment, a docking station for the MP3 player, and a gaming chair. There is also some discussion about a Jack Russell terrier with a habit of grabbing onto things and not letting go. The conversation ends with a suggestion to blow a quick, hard breath into the dog's snout to get them to release their grip.
chefmeg
Gold Member
My almost 11 yo DS is presenting a real challenge as far as gift giving this year! I have laready purchased an age appropriate MP3 player, the Rubik's Revolution, Madden '08 for his Nintendo DS, and a few small things. No 'biggie' gift yet!
Does anyone have suggestions???? I am looking for just one or two more things for under the tree!

Can I come to your house???

Hmmmm, socks and underwear?

:D :D :D :D (on every 11 yr olds wish list, aren't they?) :D :D :D :D

She said "biggie gift"...I doubt he is a XXL at age 11... ;)

ya'll are too funny!

My mom is the one that really needs one more gift for DS! I am at a loss for suggestions since I feel like I already got him enough!

Hmm...does he like any sports?

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmmm, socks and underwear?

:D :D :D :D (on every 11 yr olds wish list, aren't they?) :D :D :D :D

Can you believe this is what my hubby asked for!!!!????

How about a simple stereo he can plug his MP3 player into? I've seen several in almost any price range.

janetupnorth said:
There are some neat Nerf sets out this year...

Nerf N-Strike Disk Shot - Hasbro - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us

Also a dart tag one...

I have seen those but fear then his sister becomes the target OR the dogs eat the Nerfs! Our Jack Russell eats anything that won't eat him first and try until you are blue in the face, you are not getting whatever he has a ahold of!

PamperedChefDebi said:
How about a simple stereo he can plug his MP3 player into? I've seen several in almost any price range.

hmmmm...do you mean like a docking kind of thing??? I am So limited in my knowledge of this stuff!

chefmeg said:
I have seen those but fear then his sister becomes the target OR the dogs eat the Nerfs! Our Jack Russell eats anything that won't eat him first and try until you are blue in the face, you are not getting whatever he has a ahold of!

If he has something in his mouth, grab him over the snout and right in the middle you will feel a gap behind two teeth - put gentle pressure there - doesn't hurt the dog, just annoy the heck out of him and he will release the grip on whatever he has. (...just for future reference - try it!)

janetupnorth said:
If he has something in his mouth, grab him over the snout and right in the middle you will feel a gap behind two teeth - put gentle pressure there - doesn't hurt the dog, just annoy the heck out of him and he will release the grip on whatever he has. (...just for future reference - try it!)

I'll try, but he is relentless. It really is part of the breed to hang onto their "prey" but I ahve often wondered how the hunters get out of the mouth what the JR has a ahold of...maybe your suggestion is how!
This is the same critter I was asked to "stay after class" with in doggy obedience school! We wound up having to have private lessons because he took forever to realize that I am the pack leader! His behavior has greatly improved since then, but when he gets ahold of anything, it is drama~time!

Last year we purchased a gaming chair for our oldest DS. It is was about $40 or $50 at target. They plug the controls for their gaming system into it and the noise comes out of it and vibrates when things move on the screen. My DS loves it.

The docking stations for the MP3 player is also a really great idea too.

chefmeg said:
I'll try, but he is relentless. It really is part of the breed to hang onto their "prey" but I ahve often wondered how the hunters get out of the mouth what the JR has a ahold of...maybe your suggestion is how!
This is the same critter I was asked to "stay after class" with in doggy obedience school! We wound up having to have private lessons because he took forever to realize that I am the pack leader! His behavior has greatly improved since then, but when he gets ahold of anything, it is drama~time!

I don't have dogs, but I've heard that if you blow a quick, hard breath into their snout (from a foot or so away, not like CPR), they'll let go.

Related to What Does Santa Need to Bring???

What Does Santa Need to Bring???

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about what Santa should bring for holiday gift giving. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. What are some popular holiday gifts from Pampered Chef?

Some popular holiday gifts from Pampered Chef include our iconic stoneware, versatile cookware sets, and our handy kitchen gadgets. These gifts are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or bake, and they come in a variety of price points to fit any budget.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for holiday gift giving?

Yes! Pampered Chef often runs holiday promotions and discounts on select products. You can also take advantage of our gift sets, which are pre-packaged bundles of our best-selling products at a discounted price. Plus, our consultants can help you find the best deals and savings for your specific gift-giving needs.

3. Can I personalize the gifts from Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Many of our products can be personalized with custom engravings, such as names, dates, or special messages. This adds a unique touch to your gift and makes it even more special for the recipient.

4. What are some great gifts for someone who loves to entertain?

For the host or hostess in your life, consider giving them our entertaining sets, such as our cheese board or chip and dip platter. These gifts are not only practical, but they also add an elegant touch to any party or gathering.

5. Can I order gifts online and have them shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers direct shipping to the recipient's address, making it easy and convenient for gift giving. You can also include a personalized message with your gift to add a personal touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies