• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of My Newsletter?

In summary, the purpose of our newsletter is to share product updates, new recipes, and special offers with customers. It is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month, and customers can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. Unfortunately, customization for the content is not currently offered, but the newsletter strives to include a variety of content that will appeal to all customers. Feedback is also welcome through email or through the website.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I wanted it to be short and sweet and to the point. Opinions please????

Attachments

• October 2007 Newsletter.doc
    258 KB · Views: 480
chefkristin said:
I wanted it to be short and sweet and to the point. Opinions please????

Terrific! But you have a pic of Exec instead of Stainless where you mention the SS cookware :)

OH POOP!!!!!!!!!!! I already sent it out.:mad:

It looks really good to me. The only thing I would suggest that you add is a specific date for them to contact you. You need to create a sense of urgency plus the "call to action". This is based on a marketing class I just took. Make it as easy for them to contact you as possible. The teacher of the class said to always presume that people are lazy. Don't say call or email me or visit my website...too many options. If it's an email that you are sending, don't ask them to call you because then they have to get up from the computer & go look for the phone & then call you (presuming of course that they know your number etc.) So if it's an email, say something like "click here now to pick your date before it's gone! Hope this helps.

Hey how do you include it IN the email and not as an attachment?? Anyone know?

feather18 said:
Hey how do you include it IN the email and not as an attachment?? Anyone know?
I did it in Word and then just copy and pasted.

1. What is the purpose of your newsletter?

The purpose of our newsletter is to share product updates, new recipes, and special offers with our customers.

2. How often is your newsletter sent out?

Our newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I unsubscribe from your newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in your newsletter?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our newsletter at this time. However, we strive to include a variety of content that will appeal to all of our customers.

5. How can I provide feedback on your newsletter?

We welcome any feedback on our newsletter! You can reply to the email or contact us through our website to share your thoughts and suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cochef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies