• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What consultant supplies are available for purchase from Pampered Chef?

In summary, a consultant is selling various supplies for Pampered Chef due to being too busy with her husband's transportation company. The items are listed on Craigslist and can be shipped to buyers. Some lots have already been sold and others are pending. There have also been inquiries about certain items.
MGG
***TONS & TONS & TONS of consultant suppliesEVERYTHING IS SOLD OR PENDING PICK UP ON SATURDAY. Thank you all for all the emails and support. Best of luck growing your business!
Hey Ladies,
While I liked my time with Pampered Chef, my life has taken a different course and I need to clear out my office. I am happy to continue buying PC, but my husband's transportation company has taken off and I am now busy running most of it. We legally have to have tons of DOT paperwork filed and I have no more room for all my PC things. I listed them locally for sale on Craigslist (no products just consultant supplies), but wanted to give you all a chance to get some of this stuff too. I will be happy to calculate shipping to your area. You can email me at [email protected] if you want any items.
Thanks,
Marisol
Check out all the lots, everything is pictured:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/hsh/1186585892.html

What's left with no real claims (just inquiries):
Lot 8 Showtime
Lot 9 Conference
Lot 15 Customer Communication
Lot 16 Post cards

I will notify those of you who are second in line if a sale falls through. Every lot has had at least 2 sales fall through for it (due to shipping, cost, Craigslist flakes, ect), so until there's money in my hand or Paypal account it could be yours.

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 344
  • Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 301
  • Picture 077.jpg
    Picture 077.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Is the banner still avaible?

i just pm'd you!

I just emailed you.

sent you an email

Sent you an email not sure what you have left.

Sent you a message!

Sent you an email!

I received all the emails sent to my private email and have tried and responded right away. One question that keeps coming up is shipping. Some items need to be sent flat rate box, so keep in mind the size and weight of what you want and that is roughly the cost. I have had ladies in this area come over and look at the items. Two lots have officially sold in that I got cash and she walked out with the items. 7 lots are pending, I got a check and she will be back on Saturday for the items once it clears. The Lots pending meaning I am checking on shipping or someone is coming over are Lot 3, 6,7,10 .

What's left with no real claims (just inquiries):
Lot 8 Showtime
Lot 9 Conference
Lot 15 Customer Communication
Lot 16 Post cards

I will notify those of you who are second in line if a sale falls through. Every lot has had at least 2 sales fall through for it (due to shipping, cost, Craigslist flakes, ect), so until there's money in my hand or Paypal account it could be yours.

Is lot 8 still available? That is the one with the catalog tote, correct???

Thanks!

what is still available? pm me

1. What is the "Need to Clear Office" product?

The "Need to Clear Office" product is a handy tool designed to help organize and declutter your workspace. It includes various organizational containers, labels, and a guide on how to effectively clear and maintain your office space.

2. How does the "Need to Clear Office" product work?

The product includes different sized containers and labels to help you sort and store your office supplies and documents. It also comes with a guide that provides tips and tricks on how to declutter and maintain your office space.

3. Can I use the "Need to Clear Office" product for my home office?

Yes, the product is designed to be versatile and can be used in any office setting, including a home office. It is perfect for organizing and decluttering your workspace, whether it is at home or in a professional setting.

4. Are the containers in the "Need to Clear Office" product durable?

Yes, the containers are made of high-quality materials that are sturdy and durable. They are designed to withstand frequent use and can hold a variety of office supplies and documents without breaking or tearing.

5. Can I purchase additional containers or labels for the "Need to Clear Office" product?

Yes, additional containers and labels can be purchased separately to expand your organization system. You can also mix and match different sizes and colors to suit your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chef2you