• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Tell Us About Your Experience as a PC Consultant?

In summary, the speaker has been on CS for 1 1/2 years and is a PC consultant. They have been a consultant for 1 1/2 years and were asked by a consultant to join PC. They were asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. It took them 14 years after their first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a consultant. Their goals for 2008 are to continue building their business, focusing on customer service, and recruiting new consultants.
That's awesome! Not too many people I know have even SEEN a hedgehog :)

I know what you mean...I'm thankful we live in a condo w/ pet restrictions, or I would no-doubt be a crazy cat lady.

1. Length of time on CS. march 08
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. nov 07
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? yes
5. How many times were you asked? about 6 times over 6 months
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? In June 07 a friend from NC that does PC was coming up to visit her family and trying to have a few shows while she was up here. I was working my part time job and called my MIL to host a show for her. I did the invites, bought the groceries and had a 1k show. She kept telling me if I could do that and not even attend the show I needed to sign. About 6 months later I did.
7. Goals for 2008 be more deliberate about my business and make it a job not just a hobby. Hubby just got a new job and I get to quit my pt one so I have more time :)

1. Length of time on CS? LAST YEAR
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? FUTURE
3. Length of time as a PC consultant? 1.5 YEARS
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? GENERAL INVITATION AT FIRST
5. How many times were you asked? LOTS
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? 3 MONTHS
7. Goals for 2008? CONSISTENCY, BE ORGANIZED, MAKE THE SHOWS FUN AND MEMORABLE.

1. Length of time on CS. - 1 month
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? - consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. - almost a year
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? - no, I asked her first. was definitely in the market for a job.
5. How many times were you asked? - probably at every show I've been to.
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? -I bought my first stone in 1990.
7. Goals for 2008. - to be get on the phone more, stop making excuses, and recruit. Otherwise I can't get to Mexico - Paris will have to wait.

1. Length of time on CS.
A few weeks

2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?
I just joined!

3. Length of time as a PC consultant.
about a week!

4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?
Nope

5. How many times were you asked?
Never

6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant?
I first heard about PC over 10 years ago, but didn't know it was a business opportunity. I attended a show about 3 1/2 years ago and asked all the "right" questions to be recruited - I would have joined then had the consultant been receptive! But I didn't get any information on joining and didn't seek it out until recently. I just had a new baby and am looking for extra income so I can stay home, and I thought PC would fit me well, so I contacted HO to join. (I didn't end up joining through the HO contact, who sent me a one line e-mail a few days after my request, but through someone I saw on another message board who took a lot of time to answer my questions.)

7. Goals for 2008.
Qualify in the first 30 days. Have four shows a month for November and December.

1. Length of time on CS: umm just paid last week or so
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? Consultant (almost finished with my first 90 days)
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. See above :)
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? My very first show ever
5. How many times were you asked? see above :)
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? a month b/c of timeing or I'd done it that day :)
7. Goals for 2008: Nov: 1,000 sales Dec not sure yet.
My 2009 goal is to reach Director!!

1. Length of time on CS. 2 or 3 months
2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us? PC Consultant
3. Length of time as a PC consultant. July 2008
4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC? Check box on order form
5. How many times were you asked? twice, 1st time almost 7 years ago, didn't follow up
6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you become a consultant? Knew for almost 7 years, just could not find the time, finally took the plunge, and so glad I did!
7. Goals for 2008.- $6000 in November sales; $3500 in December Sales; $5000 in January Sales!

<h2>1. Length of time on CS.</h2><p>1 1/2 years.</p><h2>2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?</h2><p>Yes, I am a PC consultant.</p><h2>3. Length of time as a PC consultant.</h2><p>I have been a PC consultant for 1 1/2 years now.</p><h2>4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?</h2><p>Yes, I was asked by a consultant to join PC.</p><h2>5. How many times were you asked?</h2><p>I have been asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. I attended and hosted many shows where no one asked.</p><h2>6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you became a consultant?</h2><p>It took me 14 years after my first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a PC consultant.</p><h2>7. Goals for 2008.</h2><p>My goals for 2008 are to continue gradually building my business and focusing on customer service, while also actively recruiting new consultants.</p>

1. Length of time on CS.

1 1/2 years.

2. Are you a PC consultant or just hanging out with us?

Yes, I am a PC consultant.

3. Length of time as a PC consultant.

I have been a PC consultant for 1 1/2 years now.

4. Were you asked by a consultant to join PC?

Yes, I was asked by a consultant to join PC.

5. How many times were you asked?

I have been asked at least 10 times by various consultants, but not consistently. I attended and hosted many shows where no one asked.

6. How long after you were first asked or knew of PC was it before you became a consultant?

It took me 14 years after my first show and 12 years after first hearing of the opportunity to become a PC consultant.

7. Goals for 2008.

My goals for 2008 are to continue gradually building my business and focusing on customer service, while also actively recruiting new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Dingess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • evvy