• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Expect as a New Consultant with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has numerous benefits, including earning commission and discounts, access to training and support, setting your own schedule, and building relationships. The initial investment is $109 and there are various training and support resources available. You can work as much or as little as you want and it is possible to balance being a consultant with other commitments.
sparkles17
I just signed up today online to be a consultant and I'm getting my quick start paperwork tomorrow at a cluster meeting so I am really excited.

I am just nervous because I did try something like PC before but I feel that PC is a better fit since I love cooking and the exposure that I have had to it is positive.

I look forward to getting to know people and gaining more information and great ideas from here!

Erin

Welcome to our fun family. You'll enjoy it here and learn alot.

Welcome!!!!

i'm new too. hi there.

Welcome. This site is a great site to get ideas and also give your ideas too.
It's great to have you in the PC Family!!

Congrats & Welcome :)
Terra

does anyone know when I will get my consultant # and when I can access the website? Its too late to call my leader.....

sparkles17 said:
does anyone know when I will get my consultant # and when I can access the website? Its too late to call my leader.....

Your consultant # will be e-mailed to you about 24 hours after you sign your agreement. In order to get a website, you need to go onto CC and apply for your Pampered Chef debit card. It will take about a week before you get your debit card number. Once you get your debit card you can go and pay for your website. Websites can only be paid for with the PC debit card.

I hope that helps you out.

Welcome to the site and to PC.

Donna

Hi Erin!

Welcome! You are going to have a great time here!!!

Welcome to our Virtual Cluster!

Welcome to our cyber-cluster!
I, also, sold things pre-PC and had some reservations about myself and if it was just a phase that would pass quickly. Three and a half years later, I know that I will be with this great company for a long time to come!
(BTW, my hubby and I discussed it before I signed up, and I made an agreement with him that I would give it 100% for at LEAST a year- I think that really helped me to stick with it, even when things weren't smooth sailing. Boy, am I glad I did! This company rocks!)
:p

Welcome! You'll find when you tell people you sell PC, 99% of the time they say "I love PC!". The company is great to us.

Welcome! The greatest thing about this site is you can ask questions at ALL hours of the day and they'll get answered! Oh yeah, eveyrone is friendly too!!!:D

Welcome to our crazy little group!

Welcome to everyone who is new! You'll love this place and learn SO much!

Welcome! Glad you could join us!

Best wishes on your new business.

Welcome to OUR virtual Cluster!!!:)

Welcome aboard!

Kelly - thanks! I did talk to my hubby about it too but that is a great idea about saying to give it my all for 1 year. Thanks for the advise and welcome everyone! :)

this is such a great site - so you are off to a wonderful start in your new business already, just by being here!:D :D
Everyone is extremely helpful and nice.......best of luck!!

Welcome! I hope you find this site as helpful and supportive as I have!

Welcome! You'll love it here!

Welcome :D

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a generous commission on your sales, as well as receive discounts on products for your own personal use. Additionally, you will have access to training and support from experienced consultants, the ability to set your own schedule, and the opportunity to meet new people and build relationships through hosting cooking parties.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The initial investment to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with essential business materials and products valued at over $450. You also have the option to purchase additional products at a discounted price.

3. What kind of training and support can I expect as a new consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for new consultants, including online training courses, in-person training events, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. You will also have access to a dedicated consultant support team to answer any questions you may have.

4. How much time do I need to commit to my Pampered Chef business?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business is entirely up to you. Many consultants start off by hosting a few parties a month and gradually build their business as they see fit. You can work as much or as little as you want, depending on your personal goals and schedule.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have other jobs or commitments and use their Pampered Chef business as a way to supplement their income or pursue a passion for cooking. The flexibility of the business allows you to work around your other obligations and commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes