• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your most successful social media statuses?

In summary, Magenta shares some of her successful statuses. She recommends sharing posts that are personal, relate to the audience, and are exciting. She also suggests food-related posts that are interactive and easy to follow.
magentablue
I think we are all looking for ways to interact with our "fans" in a way that fosters discussion, trust, and keeps our page relevant to them (not a tool to spam them). We also want statuses that get good feedback, because they will show up on people's feeds, while status messages without good feedback might get buried.

With this in mind, I thought we could share some of our successful posts. This is one I just posted, which people are "liking" and commenting on:

Buying fruits and vegetables in season means you will save money and have great tasting food. Here's what to buy in April: pineapples, mangoes, zucchini, rhubarb, artichokes, asparagus, spring peas, broccoli, lettuce.

You don't have to give me credit for the post, but if you use it (or even if you don't, lol) I hope you'll share successful posts you've created, so we all may benefit from them!

Thanks Magenta, I will be "borrowing" (aka stealing) that bit of information.

Ok, I know a lot of you "borrowed" that status. What are some of your successful statuses? Please share! :D

I put a status about Oregano- being a strong antioxidant. That got a few likes but not many. But I only have a few followers.

Here's are the ones that I got a great response from, I also get great responses when I share recipes.

Do you love Mashed potatoes but hate how much time they take to make and clean up. With the Rice cooker plus you can have mash potatoes in 10 minutes in the microwave. Just peel peel potatoes and place in Rice Cooker Plus,cover half the poatoes in milk. Add some butter and microwave for 10 minutes, mash and you're done.Bonus, Cleanup is a breeze :)

We're all trying to make Greener choices and cut unwanted chemicals out of our lives. Did you know that Pampered Chef Stoneware is made with US clay from mines subject to enviromental regulations and free of chemical non-stick products. I didn't think it was possible but I love my Stones ever more now.

I tend to get more "likes" on posts where I share my genuine excitement over something. The people who follow my page are a combination of friends, family, hosts & customers. I share when I reach certain milestones with my business as a way to plant seeds. Some of the posts that have been "liked" include:- when I bought my plane ticket for conference (got a few comments, not just "likes")
- when the first wedding registry was created on my site
- when I signed my first recruitPeople are happy for me, so they "like" the statuses. Anything that plants a seed makes me happy too.

The one that I got the most responses on was just asking what my customers favorite product was. I do it at shows all the time. I think I had about 15 comments and some were people that I did not know if they were even reading my post or not. I am going to post this every few months as it seems our favorites change. Another great post is What pampered chef product have you used today? or What is your favorite pampered chef product this week? as it seems we always have changing ones.

I get a lot of questions and discussions when I post recipes for what my family is having for dinner (not necessarily PC recipes). I also have asked things like "what is your favorite kid friendly meal" or "tell me what is mom's favorite dinner menu- ie. something everyone actually eats and is somewhat healthy".

I do a lot of food prep tips, or food information things that people seem to like. Recipes seem to fall flat on my page...maybe people make them. I will post info on monthly host specials (got a catty show booked from that) and recruiting info (rarely goes anywhere).So yeah, I seem to get best response on something that isn't too PC salesy

Can we put recipes on our page from PC? I mean type them in and give credit? or must they be linked from their website?

I've gotten a lot of responses/interest when I pose a question such as what to make for dinner from PC recipes.

I started this when I received my free 12" Skillet for qualifying and was celebrating.

I also post pictures of PC recipes completed and have a food fun album where folks have commented. - mostly about how lucky my husband is :) Which is a great seed for the spouse objection!

I just took the 3 PC training courses about what you should and should not post on a social media site. It was really helpful. I love what you ladies have posted.

I had a spring cleaning contest. "Ready for some spring cleaning?? Clean out your kitchen cabinets and message me with the number of Pampered Chef items you have. The winner will receive a Season's Best Cookbook and 10% off your next order!" I also put a deadline on it so I could repost for a few days at different times. I have 15 responses and of course they all "won."

What is "Share Your Successful Statuses"?

"Share Your Successful Statuses" is a platform or community where individuals can share their personal successes and achievements with others. It serves as a source of motivation and inspiration for others who may be going through similar challenges or striving towards similar goals.

How do I share my successful status on this platform?

To share your successful status on this platform, you can simply create a post or update with a description of your success, along with any relevant images or videos. You can also include any tips or advice for others who may want to achieve similar success.

Can I share more than one successful status?

Yes, you can share as many successful statuses as you'd like on this platform. We encourage individuals to share all their successes, big or small, to inspire and motivate others in the community.

Is there a limit to the type of successes I can share?

No, there is no limit to the type of successes you can share on this platform. Whether it's personal, professional, or related to any aspect of your life, you are welcome to share it with the community.

Why should I share my successful statuses on this platform?

Sharing your successful statuses on this platform not only allows you to celebrate your achievements but also serves as a source of inspiration and motivation for others. It creates a positive and supportive community where individuals can learn from each other and grow together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue