• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing With Your "Old" Tools?

In summary, the conversations involve people keeping their old tools or giving them away to others. The expert suggests keeping the old tools for home or giving them away to others.
Chef Diane
I just got my sample order in and was wondering what every one was doing with there old tools. Are you keeping 2 sets or giving the news ones away? Suggestions would be nice, hopefully before the kidos tear everything open.:eek:

Packages dont stay together long once they arrive, they're worse than I am. I was trying to check to see if everything was here and they're digging in the boxes trying everything out LOL

Dont get me wrong I love that they love the products and get as excited as I do when they come in. It's like Christmas here.;)

I give most of the stuff that has been restyled to my mom or sisters if I have the updated version. I tell them there's nothing wrong with it, but I got a new one and I'd like them to have it! I'm trying to get them interested in my PC business! They think it's a "phase" I'm going through...

Thats a great idea. Thanks Kim

I keep some for home or my camper.

I gave some to my mom when I first started. I just cleaned out again, and I gave most of it to one of my best friends. She LOVED my donation. :)

You could give them to a local day care or church or school or soup kitchen.

I keep the old ones for home in the white TTA, and put my new tools in the black TTA to remain in my crate. I am trying to make it faster to pack for shows.

Robin

I thought about keeping the old ones around the kitchen and packing the new ones, but I just can't do it...I have enough junk around here, I don't need to add doubles of products. I would rather tear my kitchen apart once or twice a week. It's not so bad now that I actually USE my TTA...the old one just got packed for shows because it was ugly and didn't turn well...

I'm debating on the old TTA, though...I might save it for my craft room instead of giving it away...I'm trying it out, but it seems that I have a few pairs of scissors, a few pens/pencils, and a sharpie collection...kind of empty I think, but I'm starting to get involved in that darn stamping thing, so I think I might have new supplies soon...my hem gauge and chalk pencils are too short to stick in there, though, so I don't know...

speedychef said:
I might have new supplies soon...my hem gauge and chalk pencils are too short to stick in there, though, so I don't know...

stick a few tissues in the bottom of the TTA.
I use my white one in my craft room/ office and this is what i did for glue sticks and shorter things.

Oohhhh. That's a good idea...I'm so glad y'all are around to help me when I have my struggler moments...

That is an awesome idea!! I use my old TTA for my scrapbooking stuff and I am always digging in there for something small that fell in!!

Or what about finding a small chunk of styrofoam (or that green flower-arranging foam) and cut it to fit each section? It'd be more neat that way. :)

What a good thread! Love the ideas! Keep them coming!:D

Yes, I put them in my camper or even in my own kitchen. I usually don't purchase extras for my kitchen because I can just use the ones in my kit. So when they stop selling them...I ass them to my home kitchen (or camper) depending if I alraedy have one in my kitchen!

letscook04 said:
I keep some for home or my camper.

Duh! shoulda thought of that, we going camping all the time. Im always bring my stuff with me. Thanks I wouldn't have thought of that:rolleyes:

speedychef said:
I'm debating on the old TTA, though...I might save it for my craft room instead of giving it away...I'm trying it out, but it seems that I have a few pairs of scissors, a few pens/pencils, and a sharpie collection...kind of empty I think, but I'm starting to get involved in that darn stamping thing, so I think I might have new supplies soon...my hem gauge and chalk pencils are too short to stick in there, though, so I don't know...

Im going to transform my old TTA into a wedding cake for bridal shows, been wanting to do it just didnt want to buy a 2nd.

I use my white TTA in my bathroom for toothbrushes.... and toothpaste, etc..... makes it easier than digging around in a drawer!!

Leah-
That's a great idea! I have a bunch of cosmetics brushes and pencils that need a place to live. And I imagine that the outer ring is just the right height for cotton swabs. :)

What can I do with my old Pampered Chef tools?

There are several options for your old Pampered Chef tools. You can donate them to a local charity or thrift store, sell them through online marketplaces or garage sales, or repurpose them for other household uses.

Can I recycle my old Pampered Chef tools?

Yes, most Pampered Chef tools are made from recyclable materials such as stainless steel and plastic. Check with your local recycling center to see if they accept kitchen tools and how they should be prepared for recycling.

Is there a trade-in program for old Pampered Chef tools?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer a trade-in program for old tools. However, you can contact your local consultant to see if they have any promotions or discounts available for purchasing new tools.

Can I return my old Pampered Chef tools for a refund?

Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your old tools, you can contact their customer service for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

What is the best way to clean and maintain my old Pampered Chef tools?

The best way to clean and maintain your old Pampered Chef tools is to hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the tools. Regular maintenance will help prolong the life of your tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedchef88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
racuruk
  • Laura4