• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Top 10 Most Crackpot Inventions?

In summary, "Crackpot Suggestions" are unconventional ideas that have been tested and proven successful by Pampered Chef consultants. To submit a suggestion, email [email protected] with a detailed description and any supporting materials. Criteria for suggestions include relevance to cooking and safety. If chosen, credit will be given to the originator on the Pampered Chef website and social media. Suggestions can be shared with others, but credit must be given to Pampered Chef and the original source.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I found these here: Cracking Ideas

10 Crackpot Suggestions:

1. Hiccough treatment device
Ouch – would you try it?
2. Illuminated soap bar with sound
Never lose your soap again (just your marbles).
3. Substance dispensing headgear
Definitely on for the headstrong...
4. Pat-on-the-back apparatus
Congratulations to the inventors of this one (not).
5. Flying motorcycle
Imagine Mum or Dad collecting you from school on this...
6. Walking on water device
You can see why this one sunk without trace...
7. The fart catcher
Buy why oh why would you want to?
8. Ladder for spiders to climb out of the bath
Short. But sweet.
9. Goggles for chickens
To help them cross the road safely perhaps?
10. Parachute hat
The lead balloon of headgear.

You are so silly, KG!

You didn't think I could leave that "crockpot" thread un-parodied, did you?

I really hadn't thought about it, but I'm sooo not surprised that you brought this up! :)

I do have to say that now I'm getting confused between my thread and this one! I have to look so close to figure out which one is which!

Speaking of crackpots, now that I'm no longer working third shift, I miss George Noory's Coast-to-Coast and the people on there that wear these hats...
tinfoilhat.jpg

you really crack me up! what was you mom inhaling with you?

Related to What are the Top 10 Most Crackpot Inventions?

What are "Crackpot Suggestions"?

"Crackpot Suggestions" are ideas or suggestions that may seem unconventional or outlandish, but have actually been tried and tested by our Pampered chef consultants and have proven to be successful.

How can I submit a "Crackpot Suggestion"?

You can submit your "Crackpot Suggestion" by emailing us at [email protected]. Please include a detailed description of your idea and any photos or videos that may help illustrate it.

Are there any criteria for "Crackpot Suggestions"?

Yes, in order for a "Crackpot Suggestion" to be considered, it must be related to cooking or kitchen products and must be safe and feasible to try at home.

Do I get any credit for my "Crackpot Suggestion" if it is featured by Pampered Chef?

If your "Crackpot Suggestion" is chosen to be featured by Pampered Chef, we will give you credit for the idea on our website and social media platforms.

Can I share my "Crackpot Suggestion" with others?

Yes, we encourage our Pampered Chef consultants and customers to share their "Crackpot Suggestions" with others. However, please give credit to Pampered Chef and the original source of the idea when sharing.

Back