• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the perfect gifts for your next party?

In summary, the most popular gifts at Pampered Chef parties are kitchen tools and gadgets, such as the Mix 'N Chop, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Quick Cooker. Gift cards can also be purchased online or through a consultant and can be used for products and cooking classes. Affordable gift options include the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Garlic Peeler and Press, and Mini Measure-All Cup, as well as gift sets. There is also a "Kids in the Kitchen" line of products and a cookbook specifically for kids. Personalization options are available for certain products, and more information can be obtained from a consultant.
Vegas710
Hi Everyone, I'm Sarah, 29, SAHM. I'll be a consultant after the show I'm hosting this weekend. I've been preparing for this for a little while now and I'm SO excited. I used to host shows at least twice a year because i love parties and LOVE PC! I finally realized maybe I could stop babysitting and try this. Direct selling never called to me but Pampered Chef sure did.
I am attaching a list of gift ideas I made for my upcoming shows. Let me know if there's somewhere else I should put it!

Attachments

• Gifts.doc
    27 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Welcome. I'm finding the script font you've used hard to read. Good luck with your show may it be a success and you have a great time as a consultant.

ThanksThanks for the heads up, I changed the font, hope it works better!
~S

Vegas710 said:
Thanks for the heads up, I changed the font, hope it works better!
~S

Looks great to me, good job...:)

Much easier to read. It looks good. I do have a few comments. One of the main ones is to be consistent - either include prices/price ranges for everything or nothing.

Gifts Under $10 (Stocking Stuffers) - When you mention spices you might want to be consistent.

On the gifts for Kitchen Newbies I would add the forged cutlery as well as the self-sharpening knives - the utility forged knife is, in my opinion, a must have for a newbie.

Kitchen Newbies. Executive Cookware Pieces - Again i'd put the range of prices.

Gifts That Make Things a Little Easier - I would add some of the small stoneware pieces like small bar pan, the mini-oval baker, the small round stone.

Gifts for Guys - I would again add the forged cutlery and the honing tool. I would also add the measuring cup measuring board that can be found on the cutlery pages.

Gifts for foodies - again put a price range with the cookware & spices/pantry items

Gifts for EVERYONE - I feel like a pest but I'd put prices next to everything

You might want to also include the "holiday gifts" that are on our websites - to see the full list you may want to go to my website, click "shop holiday gifts", select individual/shop option, then click holiday gifts as some do not appear in the "products" option from the front page

You might want to do a file search - click on the files in the menu at the top & search on super and check out the "super size" files

Yeah, you can tell I got lazy toward the end re: prices.
I love the supersize doc you pointed me to. Thanks

This forum is a great source of information, flyers, and great time saver because just about anything someone can think of someone else has frequently done. I love how we all share with each other.

1. What are the most popular gifts at Pampered Chef parties?

The most popular gifts at Pampered Chef parties are our kitchen tools and gadgets. These include items like our Mix 'N Chop, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Quick Cooker. Our customers also love our stoneware and cookware sets, as well as our spice blends and sauces.

2. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card online or through a consultant. Our gift cards can be used to purchase any of our products and can also be redeemed for cooking classes and workshops.

3. What are some affordable gift options at Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of affordable gift options at Pampered Chef, including our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Garlic Peeler and Press, and Mini Measure-All Cup. We also offer gift sets that include multiple products at a discounted price.

4. Are there any gifts specifically for kids at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a line of products called "Kids in the Kitchen" that are perfect for young chefs. These include our Pizza Party Set, Cookie Cutters, and Kid's Nylon Knife Set. We also have a cookbook specifically for kids called "The Pampered Chef Jr. Cookbook."

5. How can I personalize a gift from Pampered Chef?

We offer personalization options for some of our products, such as our cutting boards and grilling tools. You can add a name or special message to make the gift even more meaningful. Reach out to your consultant for more information on personalization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Larsen