• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the March Specials on One Page?

In summary, the current March specials offered by Pampered Chef include discounts on kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive bundles and free gifts with purchase. These specials will be available for the entire month of March, while supplies last. They cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and are available for both online and in-person orders. Multiple quantities of the same item can be purchased, but there may be limits on certain items.
kam
Staff member
In case anyone wants this one...

Not overly thrilled with the mix of colors...but that is what colors HO used. If I had more time today, I would've played around, but didn't have a chance. Plus, the colors on the host special might change when it is re-released once the new products are known...

Attachments

• March2011_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 643
Thanks Kam! I love these.

Thank you! :)

Kam

you are awesome for sharing these with us!! Thank you!!!

Any chance you will be doing a mini insert, I love them because then guest who don't make it to the show still see what is coming up and I am about to mail out my last weekend of the month shows, I am looking for Feb bookings but will take March too :)

Thanks Again

Jan

cookinforyou said:
Kam

you are awesome for sharing these with us!! Thank you!!!

Any chance you will be doing a mini insert, I love them because then guest who don't make it to the show still see what is coming up and I am about to mail out my last weekend of the month shows, I am looking for Feb bookings but will take March too :)

Thanks Again

Jan

Thanks!

Here is the link to the thread where I posted a mini catty insert with Feb/March.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/mini-catty-feb-mar-66533/#post782366

Kam...
Do you have a flyer that just has the host and guest specials for Feb??
Thanks..
Melissa

Related to What Are the March Specials on One Page?

1. What are the current March specials offered by Pampered Chef?

The current March specials on one page include discounts on popular kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive bundles and free gifts with purchase.

2. How long will these March specials be available?

The March specials on one page are available for the entire month of March, while supplies last. However, some items may sell out quickly, so it is best to place your order as soon as possible.

3. Can I combine these specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the March specials on one page cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only available at the listed discounted price.

4. Are the March specials available for online orders as well?

Yes, the March specials on one page are available for both online and in-person orders. Simply add the items to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically.

5. Can I purchase multiple quantities of the same item to take advantage of the special?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of the same item to take advantage of the special. However, please note that some items may have a limit on the number of items you can purchase at the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam