• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Chanukah Recipe Ideas for My Upcoming Show?

In summary, traditional Chanukah flavors such as potato latkes, applesauce, and sufganiyot can be incorporated into dishes like latke-topped casseroles, applesauce glazed meats, or sufganiyot filled cupcakes. Quick and easy Chanukah recipes include using pre-made dough, cooking latkes in an air fryer, or using store-bought toppings. Healthier options for Chanukah recipes include baking latkes, using alternative ingredients, and incorporating more vegetables and lean proteins. Non-traditional Chanukah recipes like chocolate-covered potato chip cookies, sweet potato and black bean latkes, and savory latke waffles can also be tried. Kid-friendly recipes for Chanukah include involving kids
pamperednicole
I am doing a show next week that needs a Chanukah touch. I need some ideas please. We have alot of Christmas ideas but....:eek:

The Ultimate Mandoline has the grater piece which is great for potato latkes!

There is actually a recipe for a giant potatoe latke in the Celebrate cookbook. It could not be as good as fried latkes, but it might be okay. Certainly something worth looking into.

Other than that, Chanukah colors are blue and white. You can also use gold or silver with decorations.

The nylon scrapers could be used to remove wax from dripping candles.

Thanks for getting me thinking about this more! I have a couple of shows coming up next week that I booked off a
Chanukah bazaar.

Lisa

Thanks for these ideas...I think I am alittle burnt out right now and need to stop thinking!!!:p

Please let me know if you come up with any more?!?!?

Related to What Are Some Creative Chanukah Recipe Ideas for My Upcoming Show?

1. How can I incorporate traditional Chanukah flavors into my recipes?

Some traditional Chanukah flavors include potato latkes, applesauce, and sufganiyot (jelly donuts). You can use these flavors in various dishes such as latke-topped casseroles, applesauce glazed meats, or sufganiyot filled cupcakes.

2. Are there any quick and easy Chanukah recipes?

Yes, there are many quick and easy recipes you can make for Chanukah. Some options include using pre-made dough for sufganiyot or making latkes in an air fryer for a faster cooking time. You can also use store-bought applesauce or jelly as toppings for your dishes.

3. What are some healthier options for Chanukah recipes?

There are plenty of healthier options for Chanukah recipes. Instead of frying latkes, you can bake them in the oven. You can also use alternative ingredients, such as almond flour or coconut oil, in your recipes. Additionally, incorporating more vegetables and lean proteins into your dishes can make them healthier.

4. Can you suggest some non-traditional Chanukah recipes?

Sure, there are many non-traditional Chanukah recipes you can try. Some ideas include chocolate-covered potato chip cookies, sweet potato and black bean latkes, or savory latke waffles with smoked salmon and dill cream cheese. Get creative and have fun with your recipes!

5. Are there any recipes that kids can help make for Chanukah?

Yes, there are plenty of kid-friendly recipes for Chanukah. Some options include letting kids help mix and shape the dough for sufganiyot, or having them decorate latkes with fun toppings like sprinkles or chocolate chips. You can also make homemade applesauce together as a fun activity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • ChefJen2012