• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website

In summary, the website is called "WeLovePamperedChefToo" and it is a great site for recipes and tips. There are great people there and the moderators do a great job at keeping out spam.
AlexaPC
Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone part on that "WeLovePamperedChefToo" web site.

Any Comments?

I was curious about it. Bit I'm scared that I'm going to get 200 emails a day.

Let me know!

Alexa

I read posts over there but do not have them come into my mailbox. They have some useful files, especially recipes.

I agree with you Tasha. I use there files and recipes. I don't think i have ever posted there. They also have sections called christmas and thanksgiving central for holiday things.

You don't have to get the emails. You can read it all right online just like this site.

I love the recipe section in particular.

I agree with the above, I absolutely love that they have all the recipe files and all the different files seperated into sections. I post on there but very little, but their search feature totally sucks.

DebbieJ said:
You don't have to get the emails. You can read it all right online just like this site.

I love the recipe section in particular.

I love the recipe section as well! Great people over there as well as this site! I love how PC consultants are so willing to share!:D

I'd like to check it out....what is the website address? TIA

I just joined but will have to wait on the manager to accept me. I feel as though I'm on a job interview! LOL Can't wait to go on there and read more good ideas! I'm soooo addicted to this site....I don't know if I'll have time for that site! I had to change my name to gratergirlie on there. Someone already had taken my name.

wlpctoo siteHi everyone,

I am a big part of the wlpctoo board. I am their official greeter and I am in charge of the wed night chat room. This board is fabulous and there are some great people here. If I had to recommend a site besides this one that is definately a must for every pcer. You can chose to just read the mail online or recieve it in your inbox. There is always something going on.

If you are not a member please do become one and let them know that Flora aka pmprdprettyinsnj recommended you. Ps when you apply you must include your pc number. This is to keep out spammers and people that are not part of pc. The mods do a great job at keeping out the junk mail.

Hope you all join, will see you there soon!!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I love the recipe section as well! Great people over there as well as this site! I love how PC consultants are so willing to share!:D

I think the fact that we are so willing to share and help one another is a BIG part of why we are all so successful!!!

I love the group as well. Great resource for recipes, and tips. Between that group and this site, both have helped me out tremendously!! I highly recommend both of these site. I'll be sure to let my new recruits know of all the wonderful help they'll receive!!

Related to "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website

1. What is "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website?

"Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website is an official website created by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and services, as well as provide helpful cooking tips and recipes for our customers. It is also a platform for customers to connect with our consultants and host virtual parties.

2. How can I purchase products from "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website?

You can purchase products from "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website by creating an account and placing an order through our online store. You can also contact a consultant through the website to assist you with your purchase.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available on "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website?

Yes, "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website often offers discounts and promotions on our products. These can be found on our website or by following us on social media. We also have a rewards program for our loyal customers.

4. Can I host a virtual party through "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website?

Yes, "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website offers the option to host virtual parties. You can connect with a consultant to plan and host a fun and interactive party with your friends and family, all from the comfort of your own home.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef through "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit "Welovepamperedcheftoo" Website and click on the "Join our team" tab. This will provide you with more information on how to become a consultant and the benefits of joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies