• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome New Recruits: Celebrating Our First Show!

In summary, there are various ideas for recognition for new consultants at their first show. Suggestions include extra catalogs, business building items, new products, or writing pens with the company logo. Some also recommend giving business supplies or marketing materials to help with their business. However, others caution against giving too much recognition and suggest waiting until the consultant qualifies before giving additional rewards.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Any ideas for recognition for my newest recruits for their first show at our cluster mtg????????:angel:

Re: Recognitionmaybe a few extra catalogs or some business building item ???? piece of new product??? or even a writing pen that says pc on it.

Re: RecognitionI like to get/give things that will help me in my business. (You can only use so many bottles of lotion in a year!)I agree- a few little things from supply order: catalogs, a few recruiting brochures, etc. And that won't break the bank for you, either, since FDs don't get the production bonus or large overrides to help pay for the recognition.

Re: RecognitionThanks........................

Re: RecognitionWhat about a few fundraiser and wedding registry flyers, since the kit doesn't come with those? It could help them offer the other aspects of our business. Just my idea. I second loving getting something with PC on it or something to help with my business. I only need so many magnetic notepads!

Re: RecognitionI've been giving out old recipe cards and other things that will help them with their businesses. I don't have access to the Director's Store on CC yet, so in the meantime, I'm just going through all of the logo stuff I've collected throughout the years!

Re: RecognitionI think some business supplies are the way to go too. Some mini catty's would be great I think.

Re: RecognitionMy Director usually recognizes new consultants once they have qualified with a couple sheets of biz cards she makes on her computer. plus a couple other little business related items. I think it is great to recognize a first show but then do you need to get something fro them once they qualify too? It just may get to be too much, especially if you are buliding your biz and continue to recruit. You have to be careful cause once you start something you have to keep it going. I think mentioning they had their first show is a good thing but then reward them when they qualify. Just my 2 cents!

What is "Welcome New Recruits: Celebrating Our First Show!"?

"Welcome New Recruits: Celebrating Our First Show!" is an event dedicated to welcoming new members to our organization and celebrating our first show together.

When and where will the event take place?

The event will take place on Friday, September 10th at 7pm in the main hall of our headquarters.

Who can attend the event?

All members of our organization, both old and new, are welcome to attend the event.

Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, we kindly ask that all attendees RSVP by September 5th so we can ensure enough food and drinks for everyone.

What can I expect at the event?

The event will include a brief introduction for new members, a showcase of our organization's history and achievements, and a fun social gathering to get to know each other better.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Bren706