• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Give a Warm Welcome to New Recruit Shari?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up through an existing consultant or through the company's website and purchase a starter kit. This kit typically includes cooking tools, catalogs, order forms, and training materials. As a consultant, you can make money through hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting others. To give a warm welcome to a new recruit, you can reach out to them through email or social media, congratulate them on joining, and offer support and advice.
kitchencop
Silver Member
Woo Hoo.....Everyone Please Welcome Shari.....

Shari just signed and is waiting for her starter kit!!!.....

She just had a $1,500+ show with bookings galore! We can't wait for her to get started!....

Please be sure to drop her a hello........

We (my Husband/consultant) and I told her you guys are the BEST.... :) :D ;) :p

Welcome Shari. That is a fantastic 1st show.

Welcome Shari!!

Weclome! I should visit this area more!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants.

2. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through an existing consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and pay a small fee to join.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit for Pampered Chef includes a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started as a consultant. It typically includes cooking tools, catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

4. Can I make money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can make money as a Pampered Chef consultant by hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting new consultants. Your income will depend on your sales and the success of your team.

5. How can I give a warm welcome to new recruit Shari?

You can give a warm welcome to new recruit Shari by reaching out to her through email or social media, congratulating her on joining Pampered Chef, and offering any support or advice she may need. You can also introduce her to other consultants and invite her to join any training or team meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelley Sells
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
  • kitchencop
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • JennLizFran