• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited about my new business - any tips for success?

In summary, to get started with your Pampered Chef business, you need to sign up with a director and familiarize yourself with the products and business model. A successful launch party is key to kickstarting your business, and you can maximize your earnings by consistently hosting parties and events and building a strong team. It's important to establish a good relationship with your director and receive their support through regular check-ins and networking. To maintain long-term success, it's important to continuously host parties, stay updated on new products and promotions, and educate yourself through training and workshops, while also maintaining your enthusiasm and passion for the business.
juls
Hello everyone!

My name is Julisa, signed up on Aug 31st. I met my director at a friends party, and I just told her I decided to sign up out of no where. I've loved my stuff for over 5yrs and figured why not. She came to my home to sign me up 2 days later, but unfortunately for her she had some family issues she had to deal with and I didn't get to really chat with her.
Anyhow, I scheduled my "Grand Opening" on Sept 7th and did really well. I looked at all the dvd's, read as much as I could about the business, and THANKFULLY found this site and got many ideas and tips! (THANKS!!) I had a couple of family and friends, and my hubbys friends from work and had a great time. I just shared what I loved and knew and tried my best. I submitted my show on my own, every one got a free cookbook and a couple pumpkin plates and I even got my free cookbook and my charter gift was accepted :). The total show was $1219, I got $165 in free product, 3 half price & 30% discount... and commissionable sales were 650.10!! My friend (past host) and I both got the Knife block set :D!
Oh and I have 3 shows lined up so far! I am pretty stoked :p

As for my director, I don't know her that well but I know she's back now and I hope to hear from her soon and hopefully we can connect!:)

Half-way to my $1250!!

-Juls

Congratulations on a good start to your new business, and welcome.

Great Job...I would love to have someone like you on my team...Someone who isn't afraid to read, learn and do things on her own...You go girl...

Congrats! That's a great start!!

But you have me confused. You said the total show was $1219 but commissionable sales was $650.10. Was the total that had to be paid to PC including your host order the $1219? If so you have that right! At first I read it as the guest sales were the $1219.

Here's how the different totals work (to help you get the verbage right):

Guest sales (this number does not include the shipping and tax) = what the host benefits are based on.
Commissionable sales (again, doesn't include shipping and tax, but does include what the host bought with her 15-30% discount - 50%, 60% and free items do not count either and if the consultant is host it does not include anything the consultant bought with the show discount) = what our commission check is based on.
Show Total (this includes host order and all shipping and tax) = amount due to PC.

TY everyone. :D I am excited about doing something fun, and my hubby and kids are loving all the new recipes ;) I've always loved my Pampered Chef stuff!

But yes; Guest sales: 816.10, Commisionable sales: 650.10, show total: 1219.53.

This site is awesome, and I'm so glad I found it! I even found the stuff for my host packets which I already gave one away and the other 2 will be handed out soon. I am just way excited:D:D

I'm actually going to call my director and see if we can chat and tell her my good news right now:thumbup:

Congrats! That is super awesome! You are completely setting yourself up for a great business!

Just an update, I did finally touch base with my Director.. I could tell she was definitely in a better place :). I look forward to my wonderful business!! :D

Congratulations on your new business and WELCOME TO CS!!

Related to Excited about my new business - any tips for success?

1. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

To get started with your Pampered Chef business, the first step is to sign up with a director. This can be someone you already know or someone you met at a Pampered Chef party. Your director will guide you through the process and provide you with training and resources to help you succeed. It's also helpful to familiarize yourself with the Pampered Chef products and business model by watching DVDs and reading materials provided by the company.

2. How can I have a successful launch party for my new business?

A successful launch party is key to kickstarting your Pampered Chef business. Some tips for success include inviting friends, family, and acquaintances, offering special incentives for guests to book their own parties, and showcasing your enthusiasm and knowledge about the products. It's also important to have a well-stocked and organized display of products for guests to see and touch.

3. What are some ways to maximize my earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to maximize your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant is to increase your sales by consistently hosting parties and events. Another way is to build a strong team by recruiting and mentoring new consultants. By doing so, you can earn bonuses and commissions from their sales. It's also important to take advantage of the various incentives and promotions offered by Pampered Chef, such as free products and discounts.

4. How can I effectively connect with my director and receive support?

It's important to establish a good relationship with your director as they can provide valuable support and guidance for your Pampered Chef business. One way to connect with your director is to schedule regular check-ins or meetings, either in person or over the phone. You can also join online communities or attend company events to network with other consultants and directors.

5. What are some tips for maintaining a successful Pampered Chef business in the long term?

To maintain a successful Pampered Chef business in the long term, it's important to consistently host parties and events, stay updated on new products and promotions, and continue building your team. It's also helpful to continuously educate yourself on the products and business strategies through training materials and workshops. Most importantly, never lose your enthusiasm and passion for the products and the business, as this will shine through to your customers and help you maintain a strong customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shannon Russell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
  • Nikki Wortman