• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Heather! Jumping Into Pampered Chef and First Show in 2 Days!

In summary, Heather Wall is a newcomer to PC and is nervous about her first show. She recommends preparing by focusing on the products and not the recipe, and starting the demo at the beginning of the show. She also recommends talking about expensive items early in the demo.
hwall
I just joined this site and recently joined PC. I have my first show in 2 days and I feel as though I am clueless! I do have a catalog show going right now and it is at $400 right now, so that is encouraging. I just wanted to say hi and tell you to bear with me while I get used to this!
Any suggestions for a first show are welcomed!
Thanks!

Heather Wall

Welcome! Just remember to relax and let the guests help you sell the products.

Sounds like a good catalog show! Keep your head up and sounds like you are doing great!

Welcome aboard and good luck to you and your biz! How exciting! And $400 for your first show is awesome! Best wishes!

If your cooking at the show, prepping the food is extremely important! I didn't prep enough for my first show and even though is was still a good show as far as sales, I felt I had to much lag time in preparing the food and talking. Good luck!

Hi Heather.. and welcome. Your first show has awesome sales! You first cooking show might be a little nerve wracking but you'll be fine. I still have alot of spots where I dont speak and I try to think of what to say. I'm in my 4th month and it does get easier. Trust me.. i'm still nervous! Just know what you are talking about.. if you use the product tell a story of how you use it.. include a little idea of how the recipe is made when you use it.. make them visualize themselves using it. I heard that works great!

Good luck with your shows and in your biz! :)

Welcome Aboard. It sounds like you are off to a good start. Being nervous about your first show is a good thing. Just make sure you are prepared. One thing that I learned is that don't worry about the recipes so much but keep your topic on the products, they will pretty much seel themselves.

Good luck with PC

Congrats & welcome. It sounds like you are off to a great start.

One tip, at my first few shows, I taught the recipe and focused on the recipe. Practice beforehand, and remember it is not about the recipe, but the products. My director encouraged me not to talk about the recipe unless asked, talk about the products you are using and then cross sell other similar items. Proper prep work will help with this.

I like to talk about cookware and stoneware and other expensive items at the beginning, when you have everyone's attention.

Relax and have fun you will be great!

Thanks girls, sounds about like I plan to do it. The host owns practically everything and will rant and rave so much, she will probably sell everything. I think the first party she ever hosted was $1000! She is hopeing to get the cookware so we are going to push sells. Oh and she said not many were coming, when I asked how many were coming it is 10 for sure with 9 maybes!

Just wanted to say welcome aboard Heather...you will get the hang of it!

Hi Heather! Welcome! One thing I do that really helped me in the beginning is to have each guest introduce themselves and say how they know the host - and say what there favorite PC product is & why. If they do not own any PC, you can have them say what they would like to own - or what they need to replace in their kitchen. I like to start the introductions at the beginning of course but sprinkle them thruout the demo. You will find that a couple people will talk about a product and that will usually get everyone talking about that product and then you can jump in. And if they say their favorite is a product you are demo'ing, then let them demonstrate! You demo a little more and then move onto the next person. It really helps in those moments when you are brain dead and dont know what to say. Before you know it - you demo is over! Good Luck!
You are off to a great start BTW with your catalog show! Thats awesome!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through in-home parties, online sales, and catalogs.

How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and pay a small enrollment fee to get started.

What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess rewards. It's also a fun way to get together with friends and family and learn new cooking techniques.

What can I expect at my first Pampered Chef show?

At your first Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see a variety of cooking products and demonstrations on how to use them. You will also have the opportunity to taste delicious recipes and learn about the hostess rewards and consultant opportunities.

How can I prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

To prepare for your first Pampered Chef show, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes, and have all necessary supplies and ingredients ready. Also, don't be afraid to ask your consultant for tips and advice on how to make your show a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies