• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy WW Snack Ideas for Vegans - No Onion or Garlic Recipes

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are suitable for both Weight Watchers and vegan diets. Their non-stick cookware, portion control tools, and vegetable spiralizer are popular options for those following these programs. They also have recipes and meal prep tools specifically designed for meal planning on these diets, and their products can aid in weight loss by promoting healthier cooking and meal preparation methods.
lauriedip
I need a good snack for ww and have a show where they need no meat recipe but also won't use any kind of onion or garlic! help

lauriedip said:
I need a good snack for ww and have a show where they need no meat recipe but also won't use any kind of onion or garlic! help

Are you looking for a vegan recipe or a vegetarian recipe?

vegetarians plus something about no onion or garlic or gelatin? not sure what this is all about.
sorry, kind of confusing
i have ww booth and then a separate show with the vegetarians

lauriedip said:
vegetarians plus something about no onion or garlic or gelatin? not sure what this is all about.
sorry, kind of confusing
i have ww booth and then a separate show with the vegetarians
I'd do the pineapple salsa w/ baked chips, or pita chips for the WW.For the veg's - I'd do the Baked Potato Chowder - just leave out the green onion and bacon on top. Or the three Cheese Garden Pizza is also really good.
or the Creamy One Pot Pasta. Just skip onions/garlic if called for - people who don't like them do it all the time.Oh - and people who are strict vegetarians don't use geletin, because it is actually a meat by-product.

Thank you! you learn something new everyday!

You can talk to the Vegetarians and find out if they eat veggie meat substitute such as morning star or Boca. I am strict vegetarian and anything that calls for meat I just use the substitute. I am going to be trying the new Warm Lemon pepper recipe this weekend with my fake meat:)

1. What Pampered Chef products are best for Weight Watchers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are great for those following the Weight Watchers program. Some popular options include our non-stick cookware, portion control tools such as the Measure-All Cup, and our vegetable spiralizer for creating low-carb noodle alternatives.

2. Can Pampered Chef products be used for vegan cooking?

Yes, many of our products are perfect for vegan cooking. Our non-stick cookware is great for cooking without the need for added oils, and our kitchen tools such as the Food Chopper and Salad Spinner are helpful for preparing fresh fruits and vegetables for vegan dishes.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef recipes that are suitable for Weight Watchers and vegan diets?

Absolutely! Our website and recipe books offer a variety of options for those following both Weight Watchers and vegan diets. Some popular choices include our Spicy Black Bean Burgers and Quinoa and Vegetable Stuffed Peppers.

4. How can Pampered Chef products help with meal planning for Weight Watchers and vegan diets?

Our products are designed to make meal planning and preparation easier and more efficient. Our meal prep tools such as the Meal Prep Set and Meal Prep Storage Bowls are perfect for portioning out meals and snacks, making it easier to stick to your Weight Watchers and vegan meal plans.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with weight loss on a vegan diet?

Yes, our portion control tools and meal prep products can be helpful for weight loss on a vegan diet. Additionally, our vegetable spiralizer and rice cooker can help you create tasty and healthy plant-based meals without the need for added oils or processed ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies