• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?

In summary, "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" is a customizable, pre-made flyer template available on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. It is designed for consultants to welcome new team members to Pampered Chef and make them feel supported. The template is fully customizable and free for all consultants to use. It is recommended to personalize the flyer and follow up with a call or message to effectively use it for welcoming new team members.
PCBritt
I just signed up for a website:D and I want to send out an announcement email! Does anybody have a flyer or something I could send??

If you import your email list to your PWS, there's a "Visit my website" email available.

awesome! Thanks Ann!!

What is "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?"

"Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" is a customizable, pre-made flyer template designed specifically for new team members joining Pampered Chef. It is a helpful tool for consultants to welcome new team members and make them feel excited and supported in their new journey.

How can I access the "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template?

The "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template is available on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Marketing" section. You can then download and customize the flyer to fit your needs.

Can I customize the "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template?

Yes, the "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template is fully customizable. You can add your own personal message, contact information, and even include a photo of yourself to make it more personal for your new team member.

Do I have to pay for the "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template?

No, the "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template is free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a valuable resource provided by the company to help you welcome and support your new team members.

How can I use the "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template effectively?

The best way to use the "Welcome to the Team! Need a Flyer?" template is to personalize it and make it genuine for your new team member. You can print it out and include it in their welcome package or send it to them digitally. It's also a great idea to follow up with a call or message to make sure they received the flyer and to answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev