• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ways We Save: Tires Properly Aired up on All Vehicles...

In summary, it is recommended to check your tire pressure at least once a month or before long trips. The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker inside the driver's side door or in your owner's manual. A regular tire gauge can be used to check tire pressure, but digital ones are more accurate. Properly inflated tires can save money on gas and extend tire life. It is not necessary to have tires professionally inflated, as it can easily be done with a tire pump or at a gas station.
chefa
Keep tires properly aired up on all vehicles saves gas/$$$.

Fill the sink with water and wash dishes vs. running water and washing. With just the 2 of us, unless I've made a huge meal/mess, I usually try to wait til after supper to do mine.

Wash clothes in cold water. Run the dryer afer 9 p.m.
Use vinegar to wash clothes.

Save on expensive chemical cleansers by using vinegar instead. You can go online and find a bazillion ways to clean with vinegar.

Power cooking with The Pampered Chef! Make extra for a 2nd meal - saves money and time!

Use PC microfiber cloths to clean everything!

That's all I can think of right now.

Re: Ways We Save
chefa said:
Keep tires properly aired up on all vehicles saves gas/$$$.

Definitely helps with gas mileage! Safety issue too! Especially in winter when cold weather lowers pressure. I had a friend blow a tire on the highway last week from cold temps lowering pressure! :eek:

That's one of my worst fears: blowing a tire on an icy road cuz I'm here to tell you, people in Texas DO NOT know how drive on ice. Or they do but don't!

1. How often should I check the air pressure in my tires?

It is recommended to check your tire pressure at least once a month or before long trips. Changes in temperature can affect tire pressure, so it's important to regularly monitor it.

2. What is the correct tire pressure for my vehicle?

The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker inside the driver's side door or in your owner's manual. It is important to follow this recommendation for optimal performance and safety.

3. Can I use a regular tire gauge to check my tire pressure?

Yes, a regular tire gauge can be used to check your tire pressure. However, digital tire gauges tend to be more accurate and easier to read.

4. How does proper tire pressure save me money?

Properly inflated tires can improve your vehicle's gas mileage by up to 3%, saving you money at the pump. It also helps to extend the life of your tires, reducing the frequency of needing to replace them.

5. Is it necessary to have my tires professionally inflated?

No, you can easily inflate your tires yourself with a tire pump. However, if you are unsure or uncomfortable doing it yourself, a professional can assist you. Many gas stations also offer free air pumps for customers to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Braedensmom
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Lisa/ChefBear