• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to join me in a W:)W! month challenge for increased sales?

In summary, a W:)W! month is when you challenge yourself to be better than you have ever been. People are in agreement that this is a great time to do this, as there are several events and opportunities that will be available in November. The goal for many individuals is to reach the $10,000 mark in sales, with some aiming for even greater successes.
Got another catty show tonight, 5 down 3 to go (or so I am hoping) ;)!

I am in too! My highest month was $6200 (last November) so my NEW goal will be $6500!!! I have A LOT of shows that I NEED to book to make this happen though. I curently only have 4 cooking shows, a fundraiser and my mystery host catalog show set up.

I am in for $6,000 too, Just wondering the people doing 6,8, or 10 thousand how many shows are you booking?

Well I am now excited!

I have 7 cooking shows and 5 catalog shows booked for November! WOOHOO!

ok I am in--$9000.00 and 4 recruits-

MORFIA said:
ok I am in--$9000.00 and 4 recruits-

Morfia~share your plan to get this done!!!!!!!!!

I am in Ill go for $4,000.00

I want the 2nd level sell a thon. I am in for $3500!!!!!

I have SIX shows on my calendar for November!

(The one on Nov. 1 wanted October but I was working on the 30th, so we're "pretending" it's still October ... bummer that it doesn't count for SAT!)

The last one is Nov. 24. The others are all earlier. I have a craft show too.

At this point, my November calendar can't take any more.

I have been doing a bit of a) resting on my laurels and b) taking care of business as far as my current hosts are concerned. I am REPENTING of that now because I realized I am setting myself up for a December/January slump.

I am shooting for level 1 of SAT, the first time I've ever gotten anything above the 2 show level. I think I'd be on fantasy island to presume $3,000 from five shows, but I'm hoping to come close.

I lost my full time job on Thursday and conveniently had Belinda Elsworth training on Saturday. I am dedicated to do PC full time for now and have set my goal to 20 BOOKINGS!!! I have 6 that I am waiting to hear back and 15 contacts to make tomorrow. I will be pampering businesses as well. I am looking for 10K in sales and NEW recruit leads! Thanks for the challenge to keep me going.

Wow when I pledged to do $3000 for November my bookings were 0. I have been working things as much as I can and now have 5 bookings and working on more. I may have a few more possibilities.

Working on another show from a freinds referral, if that goes through I will be on # 6! WHoohoo, hopefully more booked at my last Oct party wednesday!

Bumping up...I love reading this thread!:D Still have 8 cooking and 1 catty for November...I did get 1 December Fundraiser and an October show last night!!

I have 1 fundraiser, 5 kitchen shows (most likely six, I just need to solidify it), plus I still have 3 more shows this month in which to get bookings! For December, I have 2 kitchen shows and a catalog show.

Right now I have 1 fundraiser and 8 cooking shows. I only have 2 days left open to book and then I can not do anymore shows. I only do shows wed-sat 2 of those days are booked with non pc and we will leave town the day before Thanksgiving.

I'm aiming for Level 4 for SAT. I have 9 kitchen shows and 2-3 catalog shows. I'm still trying to fill 1 or 2 more dates if I can. I don't remember how much my highest month was, somewhere around $4-5000 so if I hit Level 4 I'll bet it!

Great thread, Linda! :D I'm in!!

My goal is to hit $7,000 so I can earn top level SAT (yep, in Canada, we have to get $1,000 more in sales than our American friends....oh well, I can do it!!)

I only have 2 more dates to fill for my November calendar. I've only ever had 4 shows in any one month and top sales month was about $2900. So, we'll see what happens!

Good luck everyone! WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!!!!!!

I have 5 cooking shows & 2 catalog shows for November~i want at least 3 more Cooking shows, so it is on the phone time for me tonight!

Up to 9 cooking shows for November and 1 catty! Would love to get 3 more cooking show.

Great job everyone!

I'm in! $7000 is my goal. I have 8 shows booked right now and I want to book 4 more. I also have 4 catalog shows going on.

Winnipegk said:
I'm in! $7000 is my goal. I have 8 shows booked right now and I want to book 4 more. I also have 4 catalog shows going on.

Woo Hoo!!! Go get 'em! :D

I have my first catty show for Nov. $200, hoping she gets some more, but I will take what I can get. I can't wait, I am going to kick butt next month. $7,500 here I come, $7,300 to go.

I booked my 10th show last night; my step-cousin's wife called & said she wanted to have one. (haven't even seen them in a couple years!)
Also have 3 catty's & my mystery host 1000K show. Super-excited am I:D

I want to join but don't even know what to set as a goal b/c every thign I think of sound puny in comparison to all your goals! But so far I have only done 5 shows total and most of them were a complete strugle to even get them to qualify!!! I kind of think 1,000 would be a good goal but honestly I want to crush that goal and get at least a 1,000 show!!!!!

pamperedpnina said:
I want to join but don't even know what to set as a goal b/c every thign I think of sound puny in comparison to all your goals! But so far I have only done 5 shows total and most of them were a complete strugle to even get them to qualify!!! I kind of think 1,000 would be a good goal but honestly I want to crush that goal and get at least a 1,000 show!!!!!

Your goals are personal to you! Don't worry about what other people are striving for - if your goal is to reach $1000 in sales and you reach it - that's AWESOME! It doesnt' matter if the person beside you did $7000 - that's not what you were going for. If you set your goals too high or because of someone else, it's going to seem so BIG for you! Baby steps. Reach that $1000 goal, then go for $2000, then $3500, etc... Take it one step at a time. :)

pamperedpnina said:

I'm with Winnipegk...Most of us with higher goals have been selling PC for several years!! My goal when I started was $1000 a month. I went from doing 2 show a month to 8+ shows a month. Give yourself a GOAL and you will succeed and even if you don't quite reach the mark...you can say that you set a GOAL and gave it your best shot! Good Luck with your business...I LOVE MINE!!:D

It also depends on where you are in your life as to where your business is going. I personally am going into 3 years in November...always been a part timer...Lost my job less than 2 weeks ago and now shooting for the Pampered Chef stars with a goal of 20 shows in November. I had ten, down to 8 due to cancellations from two hosts whose husbands were laid off too....The economy is what it is but it can not ruin my enthusiasm or my business!!! You work for yourself, do what YOU want to do :eek:)

ok so your right I'm proud of my goal! I even made myself a goal sheet with little flowers to color in there are 8 flowers and each leave I color in is worth $10 so far I have colored 2 leave and am $1 away from a third :)

Also, set a goal that is reasonable. If you set a goal that you know you won't reach, then all you will do is wind up distressed and disappointed.

READY, SET...GO! Our November begins!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!:D

Hi guys,

I've been doing some lurking here and want to jump in if I can. My goal for November is $3000. I have a 1k mystery host catalog show going on, I have 5 catalog shows booked and 2 cooking shows with 3 more waiting to set a date (I'll take november or December!). I also have 4 solid recruit leads and my new recruit is set to qualify this month. She's already turned i $500 and is in teh middle of 2 fundraisers and has 3 shows (I think) on teh books.

I love this thread, it reminds me to get on the phone and get going! Thanks everyone.

Suzy

Glad you came out of the dark Suzy! Sounds like you have a great month lined-up.

Just wanted to stay on top of my goals and this is the place to come, I booked my 9th show and I have two events so total of 11 shows. I also have 6 catalog shows going. My goal is to reach $6,000 and recruit 2 consultants in November, also once these are turned in I will have earned Paris so big motivation to host coach and stay on top of my month.

suzyhook said:
Hi guys,

I've been doing some lurking here and want to jump in if I can. My goal for November is $3000. I have a 1k mystery host catalog show going on, I have 5 catalog shows booked and 2 cooking shows with 3 more waiting to set a date (I'll take november or December!). I also have 4 solid recruit leads and my new recruit is set to qualify this month. She's already turned i $500 and is in teh middle of 2 fundraisers and has 3 shows (I think) on teh books.

I love this thread, it reminds me to get on the phone and get going! Thanks everyone.

Suzy

Welcome, Suzy! :) As Linda said, glad you came out of the dark! Sounds like you're heading for a great month!! How long have you been doing PC?

cincychef said:
Just wanted to stay on top of my goals and this is the place to come, I booked my 9th show and I have two events so total of 11 shows. I also have 6 catalog shows going. My goal is to reach $6,000 and recruit 2 consultants in November, also once these are turned in I will have earned Paris so big motivation to host coach and stay on top of my month.

Congrats on earning Paris!! That is so awesome! You can totally do this! Keep up the good work...you're in for a great month! :D

I'm in I'm shootin for a 6000 month, I will settle for 3000 but I'm aiming high!

I'm aiming for Level 2 of Sell-a-thon (UK) so I need £2500 sales. My show average is £300 so I need to do 8 shows. I've only got 7 booked in, so really need another 3-4 to be sure they all hold!

I will have 6 years with the pampered chef in March of 09. I've been a hobbyist most of that time. This last year I've just been doing what I can to stay active. We moved to Tennessee 16 months ago for my husband's job and we know NO ONE! I've really struggled with depression and anxiety this last year and am now finally starting to feel like myself again. I was within a year of retiring from teaching because my pc income was nearly that of my teaching income...then my husband dropped the bomb and here we are in tiny Cookeville, TN. Now I'm starting over and it almost feels like I am a new recruit! Except that I don't have friends or family nearby to ask for show bookings!

I am doing my best to get my name out there. I recruited a good freind from Florida (who now lives in Texas) in September. She was set to qualify with the shows she'd booked then Hurricane Ike came through. So she didn't qualify in her first 30 days, but she just turned in a good show and has a couple of fundraisers, catalog shows and cooking shows in for November so I know she'll make it in her 90 days! She has lit a fire under me to get my business back up and running sooo......

I got a booth at a recent Taste of Home cooking school in my area, got several show and recruit leads from that, then did a craft show saturday and got a few leads from that. So now I have the names, numbers and email addresses now I'm working on the CCC. Last night I did 11, only talked to 3 live people. Sent out a few emails, one is booking a January show. Now I'm starting CCC's to those who simply want to order products.

My goal is to become a director my May of 2009. I'd like to work as a teacher for a maximum of 5 more years and then retire to my PC business! that's what attracted me to this thread. I need to feel challenged and I'm ready to get going and do pc full time!

I also would like to tell you all about a plan I'm working right now. I am in the process of looking for a home and I've been in touch with several real estate agents. Some of them I've seen at Open Houses multiple times and they now know me and my husband by name! So, I offered to bake cookies at the open houses and do a small display with some mini cats and business cards. I'll do cookie bake and drop off for $10, or $10/hour if they want me to stay through the open house. In return, I can hand out my mini cats and cards and, hopefully, make contact with people new to the area who are going to need a consultant.

Any suggestions, comments or ideas to boost this plan?

Suzy

Great idea, Suzy. You could also offer to the realtors your product as gifts for the new home buyers. Not sure how that works, exactly, but I've heard of something like that. I'm sure someone here has done it before.

I've made "closing baskets" using pampered chef products. The realtor I worked with in FL bought them from me and gave them to his clients at their closing. It was pretty lucrative for a while but then the bomb dropped on the housing market and it slowed way down. Its something to plan for in the future when real estate picks back up again.

I'll check at home for the flyer I made, I had a flyer similar to the christmas package ones I've seen on here but I added an upcharge for the actual basket, wrap and ribbon. It was a good deal, but it requires that you keep a small inventory to make them up with. I think I had about $200 in product at my home at all times so that I could make last minute baskets. (My realtor was not great at ordering them ahead of time, that's for sure! But he was also my neighbor, a good friend and a great customer!).

Bumping up...Still have 9 shows and 1 catty! I have been getting more bookings but they are in Dec and Jan (4 in Dec and 2 in Jan)! Trying to get more catty's going for Nov. I've done 3 show 1=$350 in sales not closed yet, 1=$501 in sales closed and 1=$607 not closed she is going for $700. How is everyone else doing? I only need $13,716 yet to earn level 2 trip. I am soooooo going for it!:D

Okay tonight is my first official show for this WOW month. Hopefully I can beat my top sales month from last year! Just had a December show cancel today so I am shooting for at least 1 November booking and 1 (or more) December booking tonight!

Finished my second show tonight so I have a total of $1,000 so far, how about everyone else. My next show is on Sat.

Hosted a Pampered Business show, closing at $458. Had a show tonight, no one came but the host had $350 in sales and wants to get at least $150 tomorrow before we close at 4:30pm. Another Pampered Business show tomorrow...Will close Tuesday next week. No weekend shows then into next week....WAHOOO!!!!

I have almost 6 catalog shows out but none are closed yet and I cant get hold of a few of the hosts! I scheduled a cooking show yesterday for the end of the month and am still trying to get hold of one of my friends who said she would host a show this month or next. but we've been playing telephone tag! I think I'm going to just drop her an email b/c I know she'll get it!Oh yeah I also have a fundraiser in the works but dont know when I'll actually hold it b/c I'm having trouble getting hold of the coordinators. Still doing my 3 contacts a day so hopefully more will come!

<h2>What is a W:)W! month?</h2><p>A W:)W! month is when you challenge yourself to be better than you have ever been. It is a month dedicated to pushing yourself to reach higher sales goals and achieve greater success in your business.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in a W:)W! month?</h2><p>Participating in a W:)W! month can lead to increased sales, improved performance, and a boost in motivation and confidence. It can also help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months.</p><h2>What is the goal of a W:)W! month?</h2><p>The goal of a W:)W! month is to challenge yourself to achieve a specific sales goal that you may have not reached before. It is a way to push yourself out of your comfort zone and strive for greater success in your business.</p><h2>Why is November a great time to have a W:)W! month?</h2><p>November is a great time to have a W:)W! month for a few reasons. First, it is during the busy holiday season, which can lead to increased sales opportunities. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a Sell-A-Thon event in November, which can help boost your sales and provide extra motivation for your W:)W! month.</p><h2>How can a W:)W! month help set up my calendar for the next several months?</h2><p>Participating in a W:)W! month can help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months. By pushing yourself to achieve higher sales goals in November, you can carry that momentum into the following months and set yourself up for continued success in your business.</p>

Related to Want to join me in a W:)W! month challenge for increased sales?

What is a W:)W! month?

A W:)W! month is when you challenge yourself to be better than you have ever been. It is a month dedicated to pushing yourself to reach higher sales goals and achieve greater success in your business.

What are the benefits of participating in a W:)W! month?

Participating in a W:)W! month can lead to increased sales, improved performance, and a boost in motivation and confidence. It can also help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months.

What is the goal of a W:)W! month?

The goal of a W:)W! month is to challenge yourself to achieve a specific sales goal that you may have not reached before. It is a way to push yourself out of your comfort zone and strive for greater success in your business.

Why is November a great time to have a W:)W! month?

November is a great time to have a W:)W! month for a few reasons. First, it is during the busy holiday season, which can lead to increased sales opportunities. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a Sell-A-Thon event in November, which can help boost your sales and provide extra motivation for your W:)W! month.

How can a W:)W! month help set up my calendar for the next several months?

Participating in a W:)W! month can help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months. By pushing yourself to achieve higher sales goals in November, you can carry that momentum into the following months and set yourself up for continued success in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • KarenH