• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to join me in a W:)W! month challenge for increased sales?

In summary, a W:)W! month is when you challenge yourself to be better than you have ever been. People are in agreement that this is a great time to do this, as there are several events and opportunities that will be available in November. The goal for many individuals is to reach the $10,000 mark in sales, with some aiming for even greater successes.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have challenged myself to a W:)W! month in November - and I want to challenge you too!

What is a W:)W! month? A W:)W! month is when you challenge yourself to be better than you have ever been.

I am challenging myself to have $10,000 in sales. Last time I challenged myself I had over $5,000 and several great months following.

November is a great time to do this for several reasons.
1 - Sell-A-Thon!
2 - Will help set-up your calendar for the next several months.

Who's with me? W:)W!

I'm IN!!! I'm going for $7,000!!!!

Yeah Kristi!

Who else?

Count me in, for $8000

Ill be in. My best month with PC in my first 5 months was 3900.00 so I will shot for 5000.00 ;)

I am in! My best month is a little over $3k. I am going to shoot for $6k in November. I was going to say $5k, but then I would miss out on the $6000 level for SAT!!!!

I'm in!! I'm going for my best month ever:love:

I'll bite. :) I'll stick with $6,000 for November.

Wow! I Seriously need to get on the phone tomorrow to make that happen!! night!

I want $6000 too, and that will be my best!! So wahooo, lets go!

I'm jumping in the ring and aiming for $10,000 for November!!!

I am aiming for $3000 in November. While my best month was over $5k it was a fundraiser. My best month with just shows is just over $2k and I would love to finally get that $3k level in SAT! Here's to getting over this pneumonia so I can work my booth on Saturday (I had to miss a booth last weekend due to being sick, so this is my only booth until Dec) and get on the phone!

I'll jump in for $3000 my best month so far has been only $750 so this is big for me. I have a couple of fundraiser possibilities, so I am very hopeful I can hit the mark.

Okay...I'm game! My best month ever was $800 so I'll set a goal of $3,000! Gotta get the rest of those calls made tomorrow from my potential host slips!

I'm down! My best month was $3600 last November, so I'm going for $4500 this year. I have NOTHING on my calendar right now, so I really need to get my butt in gear. However, I just got an email from a post I put out and someone wants to host a show...THE TIDES ARE TURNING!!!:D

I'm in! I think I want to go for 7000.00! I guess I better get my rear moving and get on the phone tomorrow!

Thanks for the challenge! I am in for $8,000 in November. That will double my best months. Wow!

Count me in. My best ever was only $3500, but that was last year. This year has been challenging for me. BUT - thanks for the inspiration! We are at the Outer Banks right now on vacation, so once I return home, I will get back on the phone!!

I'm in too Linda! I want a double w:)w month! I'm aiming for 8,000, so I can get to Miami:thumbup: My best month was last month at 4900.

Booked my first Nov show!!!! (it's in the beginning too!) Can't wait to see who's next on my calendar....

Okay - I am inactive and looking to requalify. I'm not sure of my best month but I think $800 will definately surpass my best. Here's hoping :):)

I have 4 but would love 8 or to beat my highest to date which is $4500. $5k would be my goal! Hmm, I'm thinkin of offering the same as I did (for my highest month) when stones were on special and I offered a select stone for hosting a show! ;)

lacychef said:
I'm in too Linda! I want a double w:)w month! I'm aiming for 8,000, so I can get to Miami:thumbup: My best month was last month at 4900.

Go Lacy! Go Lacy! Wow, $4900 is GREAT!

Thanks Heather!
Did you offer a free stone for every show?

hmmmm, that could work...maybe the small bar pan....good for small treats/meals/sides...and would not cost much to offer!

I am in...November is already set to be my best month so far, with 4 shows already on the books...working for more though!

Trina

I'm in - my best month was just over $3,000 so I'm going to shoot for $6,000 - I want all the free new product (and the paycheck wouldn't be bad, either!)I only have 2 shows on the books right now, so I've got to get my butt in gear!

Okay, I'm in too! I'm going to shoot for $3000 in sales and 3 shows in Dec... Good luck to everyone!

lacychef said:
Thanks Heather!
Did you offer a free stone for every show?

Last time I just said any qualified show but this time I will put in the $200 min to reach the 20% host discount and then the added 20% guest special will be almost 40% OFF so not much out of pocket in the end. ;) I guess I need to start working on a flyer for my Oct shows too to pass out!

I'm in! My best month was a little over $1,000 so I am shooting for $2,000 for my W:)W month.

I'm in, too! My best month ever was earlier this year, just over $2500. I'm stretching for the $6000 level for SAT, but my fall-back will be $3000.I just got another live booking for November today - out of the blue. The mom of a current catalog show host called with the name of someone who works in her building who heard her talking about the catalog and wanted to book a workplace show.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for accepting my challenge....now, let's go kick some bootey!

I'm in........I am going for the $6,000 level...never done that before!

I'm in. I just had my best month $2705, so I want $6000 for Nov. Already have 6 shows on the books!

I'm in best month was 1329.00 I'm shooting for the 1500.00 level! I miss my PC boxes at the door :( I WANT MORE!

I'm in, I'm in. I am shooting for $10,000. I am slowly creeping back into my groove.

I'm in...I'll go for $10,000!! My best month was May of last year at $5,392. It would be great to double that!!:D I only need 17,775.00 to earn level 2...I'm going for it!!

Last edited:
So I am getting excited. Since I posted my challenge for myself I have booked two cooking shows and three catalog shows so far for November! I am super excited!

I am excited too! I started calls yesterday and got two bookings, one for October and one for November. When I got on Chef Success today and saw the challenge, I started reading everybody's posts and that's just what I needed to get back on the phone. I booked 3 cooking shows tonight for November!! Now I have Nov. 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 10th booked!! I am booking them close in case I get cancellations...if I don't, I am going to be very busy!! Good Luck everyone and GET ON THAT PHONE!! lol:D

Count me in too! My best month was about $1600 last November, so I'm in for $3000. Guess I better get on the phone and get busy tomorrow since I have nothing on my calendar for November as of yet. Thanks Linda for the challenge and to my Director who challenged our cluster to have 6 shows in November.

heat123 said:
Last time I just said any qualified show but this time I will put in the $200 min to reach the 20% host discount and then the added 20% guest special will be almost 40% OFF so not much out of pocket in the end. ;) I guess I need to start working on a flyer for my Oct shows too to pass out!

Would they get 20% off plus their 20% discount on Host purchases? Hope so because that would encourage Host to buy more...but then would they want to since it would not count towards Show total...or are you just talking about for you to give? I got the Small Bar Pans as the "gifts" for my Sept/Oct/Nov Kids in the Kitchen Workshops. They paid $25 and got it, My Safe Cutter, a canvas bag with their name on it, and recipe cards with the recipes we did. The kids loved having their own Small Bar Pan. Heard it fits well in microwaves and toaster ovens too!

yes, they can get additional stones at almost 40% off with their host discount and the sale in November. :)

Got another one...that makes 6 shows for November so far...almost half way there!

Got 2 more plus a catalog show!! That makes 8 cooking and 1 catty for November!!:D I would love to get 4 more on my calendar (cushion for cancelations and MIA's)! Haven't seen anyone here! How is everyone doing?

Just a post to say how inspiring it is to read everyone's goals!

I'm sitting out because of personal priorities, but am looking forward to hearing everyone's great accomplishments! (Great thread Linda!)

I'm in for $6000.00 for November. Now, get busy

I'm shooting for $4,000. Thanks for the challenge!

i am in for 3000 my best was in july over 2000 from 2 shows.
what does people say on the phone to get bookings? i am on the phone alot but most are gone. when to call?

I am in I want 6000 it will be my best month ever also. I want to earn all the new products.

I'm in for $3000.

Sharon

<h2>What is a W:)W! month?</h2><p>A W:)W! month is when you challenge yourself to be better than you have ever been. It is a month dedicated to pushing yourself to reach higher sales goals and achieve greater success in your business.</p><h2>What are the benefits of participating in a W:)W! month?</h2><p>Participating in a W:)W! month can lead to increased sales, improved performance, and a boost in motivation and confidence. It can also help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months.</p><h2>What is the goal of a W:)W! month?</h2><p>The goal of a W:)W! month is to challenge yourself to achieve a specific sales goal that you may have not reached before. It is a way to push yourself out of your comfort zone and strive for greater success in your business.</p><h2>Why is November a great time to have a W:)W! month?</h2><p>November is a great time to have a W:)W! month for a few reasons. First, it is during the busy holiday season, which can lead to increased sales opportunities. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a Sell-A-Thon event in November, which can help boost your sales and provide extra motivation for your W:)W! month.</p><h2>How can a W:)W! month help set up my calendar for the next several months?</h2><p>Participating in a W:)W! month can help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months. By pushing yourself to achieve higher sales goals in November, you can carry that momentum into the following months and set yourself up for continued success in your business.</p>

Related to Want to join me in a W:)W! month challenge for increased sales?

What is a W:)W! month?

A W:)W! month is when you challenge yourself to be better than you have ever been. It is a month dedicated to pushing yourself to reach higher sales goals and achieve greater success in your business.

What are the benefits of participating in a W:)W! month?

Participating in a W:)W! month can lead to increased sales, improved performance, and a boost in motivation and confidence. It can also help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months.

What is the goal of a W:)W! month?

The goal of a W:)W! month is to challenge yourself to achieve a specific sales goal that you may have not reached before. It is a way to push yourself out of your comfort zone and strive for greater success in your business.

Why is November a great time to have a W:)W! month?

November is a great time to have a W:)W! month for a few reasons. First, it is during the busy holiday season, which can lead to increased sales opportunities. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a Sell-A-Thon event in November, which can help boost your sales and provide extra motivation for your W:)W! month.

How can a W:)W! month help set up my calendar for the next several months?

Participating in a W:)W! month can help you set a strong foundation for your business for the upcoming months. By pushing yourself to achieve higher sales goals in November, you can carry that momentum into the following months and set yourself up for continued success in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • KarenH