• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vontoo - Free 50 Call Trial for Voice Marketing & Broadcasting

In summary, the conversation discusses the discovery of a website that offers pre-recorded phone messages for marketing purposes. The speaker plans to use it for reminder calls for an upcoming show, but also suggests using it for a 24 in 24 blast. The website also offers a referral program and the speaker shares their positive experience using it for follow-up calls.
heather9892
dont know why i never thought of this before(must be that baby brain)

did a google search for "pre recorded phone messages"

after looking at a cpl that came up the 2 on the first page*make sure u click on canada pages only* look the best, but neither of course list prices :grumpy:

but the second one vontoo gives you 50 free calls to try it

Vontoo - Voice Marketing, Voice Broadcasting, Phone Tree, Auto Dialer, Blast Calls, Automated Voice Messaging

will definately be giving it a try :D

If you decide to try this don't sign up until your ready to use it
the trial is only good for 30 days or 50 calls

and let me know as well they have a referral program :D and that includes you ladies and gentlemen in the US as it works for US and Cdn telephone #'s

Last edited:
Question- what will you use this for? Team calls, or a customer blast? I am having a pretty severe case of phone anxiety right now because I very much NEED to be scheduling serious shows for September because my September is VACANT. Do you think it would be appropriate to use for a 24 in 24 blast? What do you think?

you could use it for that
but i was planning on using it to make the reminding calls for an actual show
the host just needs to ask their permission to give you their phone #

but i think using it as a 24 in 24 would be a good idea if it is someone who has been a previous customer
hth

I used it when I had follow-up from a fair to do - more than 200 phone calls. Worked like a charm - you can see if it was a live answer or an answering machine and if the person listened to the whole message or hung up before it was finished. Would also be great for sending out broadcast messages to your cluster.

Related to Vontoo - Free 50 Call Trial for Voice Marketing & Broadcasting

1. What is the "Cdn Version of Post Calls"?

The "Cdn Version of Post Calls" is a feature in Pampered Chef's online ordering system where Canadian customers can place their orders and have them shipped directly from Canada, instead of the United States.

2. How do I access the Cdn Version of Post Calls?

You can access the Cdn Version of Post Calls by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting the Canadian flag at the top of the page. This will redirect you to the Canadian version of the website where you can place your order.

3. Is there a difference in products between the US and Canadian versions?

Yes, there may be slight differences in products between the US and Canadian versions. This is due to different regulations and availability in each country. However, all products sold in the Canadian version are still high-quality Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use my US account to order from the Canadian version?

No, you will need to create a separate account for the Canadian version of Post Calls. This is to ensure accurate pricing and shipping information for your order.

5. Are there any additional fees for using the Cdn Version of Post Calls?

No, there are no additional fees for using the Cdn Version of Post Calls. However, there may be additional shipping costs for orders being shipped within Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Bluiydangl