• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosting a Pampered Chef Party Kickstart My New Business?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party can be a beneficial and effective way to kickstart your new business. By introducing friends and family to the products, you can potentially gain new customers and increase sales. To get started, reach out to potential hosts and work with your consultant to plan the party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, making it a worthwhile opportunity for new consultants. Some people may be hesitant to host a party, but it is important to communicate that it is a stress-free and easy process. As a newbie, hosting a Pampered Chef party can also provide valuable experience and help you build your business.
Kelly C
Hi I'm a newbie and having a hard time getting anything going. I started a FB page Pampered Chef - Kelly Craig and contacted all my friends but so far everyone is hesitant to host a party :)

Welcome to CS Kelly!

Have they given you their reasons for not having a party? Sometimes knowing what to say to a particular reason a host gives you, can help us know what to tell you. Obviously you can't make them...but it could be they don't understand something, and just don't want to ask (or don't know what to ask)...so instead, they say no.Have you scheduled your OWN party yet? You can make it a recipe tasting event, tell them you are having your own party to practice, and would love them to come! Tell them you need their help. Then at the party, they may enjoy it, realize what it is all about and decide to host their own.If your consultant that you signed with, or director is near, maybe they can assist you with your party too.

You might want to host your own show and have them come to yours. Then at your show sell it up how much fun it is and the free product that you will be getting for hosting and that if they wanted this they could do it too.

Welcome! I agree with the above poster- host your own. Call it a "Grand Opening".

1. Can hosting a Pampered Chef party kickstart my new business?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party can be a great way to jumpstart your new business. By hosting a party, you can introduce your friends and family to the products and demonstrate how they can make their lives easier in the kitchen. This can lead to more sales and potential new customers.

2. How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The first step is to reach out to your friends and family and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party. You can also utilize social media and other networking avenues to find potential hosts. Once you have a host, your consultant will work with you to plan the party and provide you with all the necessary materials.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only helps support your consultant's business, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party, as well as discounts on items you wish to purchase.

4. Why are my friends hesitant to host a party?

Some people may be hesitant to host a party because they are unsure of what is expected of them or they may feel like they are not good at hosting events. It's important to communicate with your potential hosts and let them know that hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and stress-free. Your consultant will handle the majority of the planning and you can just focus on inviting your friends and family.

5. Is hosting a Pampered Chef party worth it for me as a newbie?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party can be a great way for new consultants to gain experience and build their business. It allows you to showcase the products and reach potential new customers. Plus, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts, which can help you build your own personal inventory to use for future parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • jregini