• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

V-Shaped Cutter: Perfect for Pourable Boxes & More!

Summary: I used the V-shaped cutter to core strawberries and slice with the egg slicer- resulting in heart-shaped strawberries.
DebPC
Staff member
The V-Shaped Cutter opens pourable boxes perfectly like dish soap, rice, instant potatoes etc.

The Cooks Corer is great to scrape out the inside of a baked potato to make twice baked.

To revive limp vegies place raw celery, carrots, cucumbers and radishes by placing then in our Classic Bowl filled with ice water for about a half an hour.

If you have leftover lemon, lime or orange juice when squeezing fresh fruit with our juicer, pour it into an ice cube tray and freeze for later.

To absorb fat from finished soup just add 2-3 lettuce leaves to the top and remove after 2-3 minutes.

Our bar pan is great for roasting pumpkins seeds. They don't fall off and the nature of the stone makes them crispy.

Refresh dried- out muffins by brushing them lightly with milk using our Pastry Brush. Then put them in a warm oven for 5-7 minutes.

Use our Apple Wedger for cucumber wedges on your vegie platter.

Suggest our Small Stainless Steel Scoop for scooping cake , brownie, and cornbread batter into our mini muffin pan. Less mess and easy!

V Shaped Cutter and Strawberry HeartsUse the V-Shaped cutter to core strawberries and then slice with the egg slicer - you now have heart-shaped strawberries.

Avacado PeelerI used it yesterday to take the seeds out of a cucumber. I had run out of "clean" tools and did not want to use the Chef's Knife as that is all I had left. So I simply sliced the cucumber in half length wise with the Chef's Knife then ran the peeler down each side of the "seed bed" and then like you would a spoon, scraped out the seeds. It came out in one piece without disturbing the good part of the cucumber! Because of the curve of the peeler, it got under the "seed bed" easily without taking out the meat. Really cool for the customers. They saw me do this and thought it was really great. Sold three! On top of it all, it was an accident! I just grabbed what I had that was not used and dirty already to take out the seeds. The Chef's Knife would have taken out to much meat and would have been too hard to handle.

Hi there! I love all of these tips and tricks for using our products in unique and helpful ways. The V-Shaped Cutter is definitely a game changer for opening those pesky pourable boxes. And the Cooks Corer is perfect for making delicious twice baked potatoes. I also love the idea of using our Classic Bowl to revive limp veggies - such a simple yet effective solution. And freezing leftover citrus juice in ice cube trays is a great way to reduce waste and have fresh juice on hand whenever you need it. The tip about using lettuce leaves to absorb fat from soup is brilliant! And our bar pan is truly versatile - perfect for roasting pumpkin seeds. Lastly, who knew our Pastry Brush could be used to refresh dried-out muffins? Thanks for sharing these tips, they are sure to come in handy in the kitchen. Happy cooking!

1. How does the V-Shaped Cutter work?

The V-Shaped Cutter is a versatile kitchen tool that easily cuts through pourable boxes and other packaging. It features a sharp blade that is angled to create a V-shaped cut, allowing for clean and effortless opening.

2. What types of packaging can the V-Shaped Cutter be used on?

The V-Shaped Cutter is designed to work on pourable boxes, such as milk or juice cartons, as well as other packaging with similar materials. It can also be used on plastic bags, making it a useful tool in any kitchen.

3. Is the V-Shaped Cutter safe to use?

Yes, the V-Shaped Cutter is designed with safety in mind. It features a protective cover that keeps the blade covered when not in use, and the blade is only exposed when pressure is applied to the packaging for cutting.

4. Can the V-Shaped Cutter be used for other purposes?

While the V-Shaped Cutter is primarily designed for cutting pourable boxes and packaging, it can also be used for other tasks in the kitchen. It can be used to open bags of chips or other snacks, and it can also create decorative cuts on fruits and vegetables.

5. How do I clean and maintain the V-Shaped Cutter?

To clean the V-Shaped Cutter, simply hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. The protective cover can also be removed for a more thorough cleaning. It is recommended to hand wash the cutter rather than putting it in the dishwasher to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC