• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer Request: Newborn Ava Grace in Need of Prayers and Support

In summary, newborn Ava Grace is currently in the NICU due to a heart defect. To support her and her family, you can keep them in your thoughts and prayers and offer any additional assistance they may need. When praying for Ava Grace, focus on her health and healing, as well as strength and comfort for her family. There are no updates on her condition at this time, but any updates will be shared as they become available. The family is not seeking financial support, but prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated.
Chef Ritz
A lady that I work with went in for a regular c-section tonight, during the delivery the baby girl, Ava Grace, swollowed fluid & fecal material. She is being flown to a children's hospital 400 miles from here. Mom is unable to leave this hospital due to the surgery. Mom(Erin) and Ava needed our prayer tonight. Please pray for these two and the rest of their family. Erin and David also have a 3 year old daughter at home.

I've prayed, Sara. I hope mom is able to get some rest tonight.

I thought I would give an update on Ava. Unfortunately time was not on her side. God has taken this precious little girl to be with him. Doctors have declared her brain dead and keeping her poor little body alive long enough for Mom to make the 400 mile trip to see her daughter on last time. Please keep this family in your prayers.

How sad. I will definitely be praying for her. I had a friend who had a child who miraculously survived the same ordeal. I remember how rough everything was....

Oh my Gosh! I am so sorry. I will say extra prayers for healing tonight. I cannot imagine this family's tragedy...

Sara - this family will be in my prayers tonight. I can't even imagine what they are going through.

Praying for this family ...

Praying for the family

Added to my prayer list.

Just said a prayer...

I will keep Erin and her hubby in my prayers. How sad.

Related to Urgent Prayer Request: Newborn Ava Grace in Need of Prayers and Support

1. Can you provide more information about newborn Ava Grace and her condition?

Ava Grace is a newborn baby who was born with a heart defect and is currently in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

2. How can I support and pray for Ava Grace and her family?

You can support Ava Grace and her family by keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. You can also reach out to the family directly to offer any additional support or assistance they may need during this difficult time.

3. Is there a specific prayer or intention we should focus on when praying for Ava Grace?

We ask that you pray for Ava Grace's health and healing, as well as strength and comfort for her family during this challenging time.

4. Are there any updates on Ava Grace's condition that we should be aware of?

Updates on Ava Grace's condition will be shared as they become available. Please continue to keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

5. Is there a way to donate or support Ava Grace's medical expenses?

At this time, the family is not seeking financial support. However, your prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • climbercanoe3