• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade to Stainless Steel Cookware for Health Benefits - Get 1000 Points!

In summary, "Pan-O-Rama Surprise!" is a versatile baking pan that measures 9 inches by 13 inches and is safe to use in the dishwasher. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the pan, and it is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I just got a call from one of my past consultants (cannot reactivate due to horrible health conditions) who is replacing her nonstick with stainless to see if that helps her health issues. She got the 12" covered and the 5 and 7 piece set!!! Almost 1000 points for me!!!

Yahoooo For You!!!!

Wow that is awesome!

if you had 3000 points ~ what pans would you get? I already have exe 12 w lid- exe 8 - exe double burner griddle - exe grill pan -

Wow, that's great!

So far I've earned over 3000 points. I have all the Executive and earned the 8" saute pan. I have already redeemed for the 12" covered ss skillet and bought myself the 10" saute pan with a half-price item on one of my catalog shows. I'm going for the 5 and 7 piece sets. This gets me enough points for the 5 piece. I just need another 4000 for the 7 piece!

Nice!!!

dannyzmom said:
Nice!!!

Love the dots:cool: - was is to get you to the minimum in characters?

I have 3911 in points , I am going to wait till the end to turn
them in to see if I can get more. I have most of all the pans , I am going to replace the profrssional that I have with the executive. also I want to get the 10 " SS pan.

1600. more to go to on the Cruise... but I bought my airline tickets so I have to make it ..............

Yahoo:) lucky you!

chefjwr said:
if you had 3000 points ~ what pans would you get? I already have exe 12 w lid- exe 8 - exe double burner griddle - exe grill pan -

I had little over 3100 and I got the 12 Qt stockpot, Grill Pan, and Stir Fry Skillet

Related to Upgrade to Stainless Steel Cookware for Health Benefits - Get 1000 Points!

What is "Pan-O-Rama Surprise!"?

"Pan-O-Rama Surprise!" is a versatile baking pan that allows you to create a variety of dishes, from cakes and breads to casseroles and lasagnas.

What are the dimensions of "Pan-O-Rama Surprise!"?

The pan measures 9 inches by 13 inches, making it perfect for standard-sized recipes and easy storage in your kitchen.

Is "Pan-O-Rama Surprise!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pan is safe to use in the dishwasher. However, to prolong its lifespan, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water.

Can I use metal utensils with "Pan-O-Rama Surprise!"?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the pan as they may scratch the non-stick surface. Instead, opt for silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils.

Is "Pan-O-Rama Surprise!" oven safe?

Yes, the pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for a wide range of recipes and cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Evelynt
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • jenpottratz