• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Mystery: Free Merchandise at Launches in Baltimore?

In summary, the people in Baltimore who received an extra piece of free merchandise will still have a chance to win it.
cookingwithdawn
Have they given away all the additional piece of free merchandise at the launches or do will still have a chance in Baltimore??? I cannot remember how many they were doing in their drawing and how many people here have stated that they received an additional piece????

Don't worry- they give away the displays at the Launches :)

There were LOTS of drawings at SL. Have a great time!

I think she's referring the "extra" free item if your location had one of the highest percentages based on their predictions of who "could" attend.

No I think there was one from each day so that Jean could attend! She was at ours yesterday!

yes, us here at the Columbus launch were all wondering the same thing..Columbus was the first to reach the 100% registration and we had heard rumor that we had won for the Feb. 5th location but then there was never any kind of announcement or anything...

kreaser said:
yes, us here at the Columbus launch were all wondering the same thing..Columbus was the first to reach the 100% registration and we had heard rumor that we had won for the Feb. 5th location but then there was never any kind of announcement or anything...

It was by drawing and no one knew until the day of. The more attendance you had the more entries you got in the drawing.

kreaser said:

I believe Charlotte got it that day!

hope Dallas gets it Saturday!!!!

I would love for Louisville to get it on Saturday!

I would love for Denver to get it on Saturday

My vote goes to Dallas too!

I'm voting for Louisville!!!

Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. How can I figure out which product is best for my needs?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that every customer has unique needs and preferences. That's why we offer a variety of products to suit different cooking styles and abilities. We recommend browsing our website or consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant to find the perfect product for you.

2. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty for the original purchaser. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, and our customer service team is always available to assist with any issues you may encounter.

3. Can I return a product if I am not satisfied with it?

Absolutely! We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are rigorously tested and meet or exceed all safety standards. We also offer helpful tips and instructions for safe use and care of our products on our website and in our product manuals.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you love cooking and sharing great products with others, you may be a perfect fit for our team of consultants! You can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information about joining our Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Karen Weber