• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Chef Success: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Your Posts

In summary, to join Chefsuccess, simply go to the website and click on the "Join Now" button. You can find answers to your questions by using the search bar, browsing through categories and topics, or posting in the forums. To connect with other members, you can add friends, send messages, and attend events. Becoming a successful chef on Chefsuccess requires active participation, sharing knowledge, and networking. Chefsuccess is a free online community, but there may be fees for events or purchasing products from other members.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I am one of those people that always just clicks the "New Post" at the top. Is there a way I can see posting from the last 24 hrs? Sometimes if there is nothing new it will tell me that and give me a link but not today... weird

anyone?

Go to Quick Links, Today's Posts...

dianevill said:
Go to Quick Links, Today's Posts...

THANKS, Diane!!!

No problem. That happens to me occasionally, too.

Didn't work, When I click on quick links, I get a page with two new tabs that are "mark Forums Read" and "Open Contacts Popup"

Am I not looking in the right place?

Hmmm. :confused:Today's Posts is right above that. When I click Quick Links it pulls up a drop down box with 13 different choices. When all else fails, close and try again:rolleyes:.

I find I have ALOT of issues with chefsuccess when viewing thru AOL, it I go thru internet explorier all works fine....

weird

on internet explorier and it works fine... thanks again Diane

Sure - I don't use AOL so I'm not sure why it does that. Glad you were able to get the info, though! Happy reading :).

AOL is a hobbled browser - there are LOTS of things that don't work like they do on full versions of browsers.

Related to Unlock Chef Success: Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Your Posts

1. How do I join Chefsuccess?

To join Chefsuccess, simply go to the website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will need to fill out some basic information and choose a username and password. Once you have completed the registration process, you will officially be a member of Chefsuccess!

2. How do I find answers to my questions on Chefsuccess?

There are a few different ways to find answers to your questions on Chefsuccess. You can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific keywords, browse through the different categories and topics, or post your question in the forums where other members can provide helpful responses.

3. How can I connect with other members on Chefsuccess?

There are a few ways to connect with other members on Chefsuccess. You can add friends, send private messages, and join different groups and discussions. You can also attend Chefsuccess events and conferences to meet and network with other members in person.

4. How do I become a successful chef on Chefsuccess?

Becoming a successful chef on Chefsuccess takes time and effort. Some tips for success include actively participating in forums and discussions, sharing your knowledge and expertise, and staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and techniques. Networking with other chefs and attending events can also help you grow your business and reach new customers.

5. Are there any fees for using Chefsuccess?

No, there are no fees for using Chefsuccess. It is a free online community for chefs and cooking enthusiasts to connect, learn, and grow. However, there may be fees associated with attending events or purchasing products from other members, but these are not mandatory for using the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Admin Greg