• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt - Red - Size Medium

In summary, the Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt is made of a soft blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester and runs true to size. It cannot be customized, but comes in a variety of colors and sizes. To care for the sweatshirt, machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat, avoiding bleach and fabric softeners. It is suitable for both men and women with its unisex fit and versatile styling options.
FHL
Never worn. It is a large medium - fits me like a mens large would. Too big for me and the return time has passed. Asking $20 and includes shipping. Has been sitting in the box waiting for me to return it.

I know what you mean I ordered the same one from merrill and the usual size I wear I didn't order cause it always never fits me in merrill sizes so I ordered the size larger and I bet you could fit two of me in it. I sent mine back I was hoping to get it back soon but not counting on it.

Is shirt still available?

HH

Sorry for the late reponse - I was away from the computer all day yesterday.

It is still available. I am at work today but will post a pic tonight when I get home.

The links did not work. :( I sent you an email. please email or PM me.

Thanks,
HH

I'm sorry...I meant that I sent you a PM...not an email.

Related to Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt - Red - Size Medium

1. What material is the Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt made of?

The Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt is made of a soft and comfortable blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester.

2. Is the Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt true to size?

Yes, the Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt runs true to size. We recommend ordering your usual size for the best fit.

3. Can I customize the Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization or personalization options for our products at this time. However, we do offer a variety of colors and sizes to choose from.

4. How should I care for my Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt?

We recommend machine washing the sweatshirt in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, and iron on the reverse side if necessary.

5. Is the Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the Unisex 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt is designed to be a versatile and comfortable option for both men and women. It features a unisex fit and can be styled in various ways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • etteluap70PC