• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions

In summary, Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions is a type of insurance provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It covers accidents and injuries that occur during product demonstrations or parties, as well as commissions earned by the consultant during the event. It is mandatory for all consultants and is included in the consultant agreement. In case of cancellations or returns, the insurance also covers commissions. If a consultant chooses to opt out, they will be responsible for any legal fees or damages. To file a claim, the consultant should report the incident to the company and file a claim with their Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions. The insurance provider will assist with any necessary legal proceedings.
pattikake
Hoping someone can help me ..

What does the $2.00 deducted each month for demonstrator liability insurance from my commissions cover? Fender benders by any chance??

thx
~Patti

kitchen fire... is more like what i was thinking. I too would like to know!

I thought I read that nothing car related applies. I would amagine anything in the hosts house (damage to counter top, sink, floor, etc). Maybe someone hurting themself on a tool during the demo.

It covers demo-related mishaps: spilling tomatoes on the host's white carpet, a guest injuring themself on a tool, etc. It also covers us at fairs and booths, which is why you can download a certificate of coverage from CC (some organizers require the cert. with the application).

thank you. I thought this would be the case, but just wanted to confirm with you seasoned pros first.

Thanks so much

What is Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions?

Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions is a type of insurance that provides protection for Pampered Chef consultants in case of any accidents or injuries that occur during a product demonstration or party. It also covers commissions earned by the consultant during the event.

Do all Pampered Chef consultants need Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions?

Yes, all consultants are required to have Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions. This insurance is provided by Pampered Chef as part of the consultant agreement and is designed to protect both the consultant and the company.

What does Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions cover?

This insurance covers any accidents or injuries that occur during a Pampered Chef product demonstration or party, as well as any resulting legal fees or damages. It also covers commissions earned by the consultant during the event, in case of cancellations or returns.

How much does Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions cost?

The cost of Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions is included in the consultant agreement and is not an additional fee. However, if a consultant chooses to opt out of the insurance, they will be responsible for any legal fees or damages that may occur during a product demonstration or party.

How do I file a claim with Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions?

If you experience an accident or injury during a Pampered Chef product demonstration or party, you should immediately report it to the company and file a claim with your Demonstrator Liability Insurance Coverage for Commissions. The insurance provider will guide you through the process and assist with any necessary legal proceedings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Happy Mom