• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Truth about MSG in Pampered Chef Seasonings

In summary, MSG is a flavor enhancer that has been controversial due to reported negative side effects, but Pampered Chef does not use it in their seasonings. They offer natural alternatives to provide delicious flavor and their seasonings are safe for those with MSG sensitivities. Pampered Chef also has strict quality control processes and transparent labeling to ensure their seasonings do not contain MSG or artificial additives.
oliviasmommy07
Not to sure where to post this, but hopefully someone will know.
I was asked if there was MSG in any of the Pampered Chef seasonings. I am a newer consultant :chef: and don't know the answer to this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

I have a client who is really really really alergic to MSG and she uses a ton of our spices. I haven't seen MSG ever listed and it is required by law to put that on a label now... so I would assume we don't. If anyone finds one with MSG you can correct me. I have all the rubs. No MSG there. None in Southwest, Asian, dill, rosemary, Cinnamon and Cinnamon plus either. I am not sure about the ranch seasoning or zesty guacamole though.

That kind of detailed info is usually included in the Product Information Guide (PIG) pages, which are on Consultant's Corner. They contain more info than the use and care cards.

I'm pretty sure all our seasonings are MSG free. And it's a moot point for the guacamole or chipotle ranch seasonings, since those aren't available any more.

I did ask the test kitchens about this like a year ago (same issue w/ someone allergic) and they told me NO msg. So that's awesome!!

I had a customer just ask me about this day! Thanks for the info!

Related to Uncovering the Truth about MSG in Pampered Chef Seasonings

1. What is MSG and why is it controversial in food products?

MSG, or monosodium glutamate, is a flavor enhancer commonly used in processed foods. It has been a topic of controversy due to reports of negative side effects such as headaches and nausea, although these claims have not been scientifically proven.

2. Does Pampered Chef use MSG in their seasonings?

No, Pampered Chef does not use MSG in any of our seasonings. We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality, flavorful products without the use of artificial additives.

3. Are there any alternatives to MSG in Pampered Chef seasonings?

Yes, our seasonings are made with natural ingredients and spices to provide delicious flavor without the need for MSG. We also offer a variety of seasoning blends that are free from both MSG and artificial flavors.

4. Are Pampered Chef seasonings safe for those with MSG sensitivities?

Absolutely! Our seasonings are free from MSG, making them safe for those with sensitivities or allergies to this ingredient. We strive to create products that can be enjoyed by all of our customers.

5. How can I be sure that Pampered Chef seasonings do not contain MSG?

We have rigorous quality control processes in place to ensure that our seasonings are free from MSG and other artificial additives. Additionally, all of our products are labeled with a full list of ingredients for transparency, so you can be confident in the ingredients used in our seasonings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance