• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Gas Prices at Only $1.67/Gallon - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, today gas was $2.30 a gallon. Can't believe it. Yesterday gas was $2.06 which made our Christmas vacation (driving to North Carolina) so much nicer. Right now gas is $1.59 a gallon in Independence, Missouri.
gingertannery
Gold Member
that is what gas was today!! can't believe it. :love:

WOW!!! I'm happy with $2.30 on post!!! LOL Granted if I drive 20mins I can get it for $2.15 but at that point I just spent what I would have saved! ha ha :)

WOWZA! That's CHEAP! I just paid $2.19 and thankfully only cost $50 to fill up my SUV, as opposed to the $100 just a few months ago! :O

Wow! In my town it is $2.35 a gal. We're getting scr..... We drive 10 minutes away for $2.15 a gallon. Went to Costco today and filled my car for $20! ONly $2.07 gal.

We've been around $1.80 for three weeks now. It is so nice filling up for so much less.

I filled up yesterday for $1.96 a gallon! Yipee! As BeckyD pointed out it's not cheap but it sure beats anything over $3.00 a gallon! I need to go check out Costco.... I bet they are around $1.75! :D:D:thumbup:

we are down to $1.84.

yesterday, we were at $2.06, that makes our christmas vacation (driving to North Carolina) SO much nicer!

Right now it is 1.59 in Independence, MO

We are at an average of $1.99 here...I realized that only a couple of months ago, we paid 150% more than that for a gallon! Unbelievable, isn't it?Trina

This a welcome change for us!! My beetle was costing nearly $50 to fill!! Now, its back to normal, $20! Thank goodness!

PampMomof3 said:
yesterday, we were at $2.06, that makes our christmas vacation (driving to North Carolina) SO much nicer!

And here in NC, where I am anyway, it's at 1.97, so that's even nicer!! What party of NC are you coming to?

I paid $2.04 at the pump two evenings ago, and was so excited...full tank for about $27! Three months ago I was lucky to get a full tank for $55 or $60!!!

We are still up there Last night I paid 2.34 It took us foreer to start going down and we are going slowly. For awhile gas was dropping twice a day.

Wow! That would be awesome. My van takes 30 gal. at a time, DH's Suburban 35 gal. Gas isn't cheap for us, but it still beats a car payment and he needs the 4wd and I like the space for all the kiddos on the way to school. It'll be nice on the budget this month.Now remember to save your pennies you aren't using!!!!

We are hovering around $2.25 on base and $2.19 out in town. We fill our tanks twice a month..regardless of where they are sitting. We have had extra money in our budget to throw at other things (thanks Dave Ramsey!).

I just had to look online to see what it is today - ours is $2.19 in my town (suburb of Chicago) - last week when I filled up it was $2.45 - amazing! Let's hope it keeps going down:)

Last edited:
must be nice to have such cheap gas in the US :(

Today our gas is $3.88 and that is the lowest it's been in about 2 years.

rennea said:

Ouch! :eek:

ChefJoyJ said:

I know,when everyone started saying they were having trouble getting shows cause the price of gas I just chuckled to myself because our gas up here has always been way higher.

I cried when I got gas for $1.99 the other day.. :)

It's about 2.30 here in the town I live in, but if you go to the next town (15 Min) its 1.97. I just wait until I need to go there.

Same here, it's about 2.20 here, but if I drive 4 miles out of my way over into Iowa, I can save 30-40 cents a gallon!

I saw gas for $1.78 today! I couldn't believe it! If gas stays this cheap (which I'm not holding my breath about, of course), I could probably afford to DRIVE to Orlando for the incentive trip for about $150! Wouldn't that be awesome? I'd actually have money leftover to, say, eat!!!! Of course, that's wishful thinking at this point! Just dreaming....

In the UK, we are paying a scary 94.9p per litre.
This works out at £4.31 a gallon and that converts to a mega $7.02 a gallon!!!!!!

swinkate said:
This works out at £4.31 a gallon and that converts to a mega $7.02 a gallon!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That almost makes me ill to think about!

Side note, I saw gas for $1.89 today in Virginia...

We just dropped today to 2.19 a gallon. Of course we have two vehicles that take 93, no less so it is still 2.39, but we are HAPPY!! I wouldn't let my SUV go under a 1/2 a tank b/c it was costing $85-90 to fill it from empty when I could do it for $40 from 1/2. I filled from empty on Thursday at $2.59/gallon (93) and it only cost me $42!!! We are SO excited about this!!

Ours was $1.87 today. I'm so excited. And it lowered just in time for the long drive we took last week to visit my brother in Michigan. 13 hours each way - 2 1/2 tanks of gas each way. Imagine what that would have cost last month at $3.90/gallon. Of course the fact that it costs nearly $25 to drive the Penn. Turnpike from one end to the other didn't help!

swinkate said:

When we lived in Germany it was like that. We got gas on post or we didn't eat for the next three weeks! Paying per liter and then converting from the Euro took every extra penny we had.

ChefJoyJ said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

That almost makes me ill to think about!

Side note, I saw gas for $1.89 today in Virginia...

Joy, that's what you get for living in the Metro area!! Gas is $1.85 or less near me, but I drove to Fredericksburg on Rte 3 yesterday, and saw $1.76 at the 7-11 just outside town. As I was on the phone with a friend in California. She was not too happy when I crowed about it!

pampchefsarah said:
Joy, that's what you get for living in the Metro area!! Gas is $1.85 or less near me, but I drove to Fredericksburg on Rte 3 yesterday, and saw $1.76 at the 7-11 just outside town. As I was on the phone with a friend in California. She was not too happy when I crowed about it!

Is Lynchburg considered metro? :p

rennea said:

:cry:That is terrible.. is that a liter or gallon. I heard you worked in liters in Canada which is about a 1/2 a gallon. Maybe it'll go down there too.

Here in Indep. MO it's down to $1.55 a gallon!!!!!!! :D I was so thrilled when I filled up my SUV for only $33.00 when just like 3 months ago, it cost me $92.00. MAJOR difference!! This is how it's supposed to be!!

It is $1.99 here in the Piedmont Triad Area of NC!

Related to Unbelievable Gas Prices at Only $1.67/Gallon - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is the limited time offer for gas prices at Pampered Chef?

The current limited time offer for gas prices at Pampered Chef is $1.67/gallon. This is an incredibly low price and won't last long, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can!

2. How long will this offer last?

The exact duration of this limited time offer may vary, but typically it will last for a few days or weeks. We recommend checking our website or social media pages for updates on the offer's expiration date.

3. Is this offer available at all Pampered Chef locations?

Unfortunately, this offer is only available at select Pampered Chef locations. We recommend checking with your local store to see if they are participating in the promotion.

4. Can I combine this offer with other discounts or promotions?

This limited time offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still take advantage of any ongoing deals or specials at your local Pampered Chef store.

5. How can I stay updated on future gas price offers at Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on future gas price offers at Pampered Chef is to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. We also recommend checking our website regularly for any new promotions or deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
valleygirl2
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl