• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unable to Log In? Password Incorrect or Allergy Meds Affecting Brain Cells?

In summary, there could be several reasons why you are unable to log in to your Pampered Chef account. You may be using incorrect login information, in which case you can reset your password or clear your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, there may be a technical issue with the website and you should contact customer service for assistance. Social media login is not currently available and new consultants should ensure they have completed the registration process before seeking further assistance. If trying to log in on a mobile device, make sure you have a stable internet connection and try clearing your cache and cookies before contacting customer service.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I can't log into CC...suddenly it's saying my password is incorrect -- I am sure i am typign it in correctly...unless my new allergy meds are zapping my brain cells...anyone else?

oh nevermind...either they fixed it or my allergy meds were the issue - LOL

that's funny!:D glad there wasn't an issue..

Whatevre ti si you'er taknig, I wnat smoe, oto.

mine keeps saying in red letters I've been too long on their partner site or my password is invalid.... Partner site HMMM? what would that be?

Teresa Lynn said:
mine keeps saying in red letters I've been too long on their partner site or my password is invalid.... Partner site HMMM? what would that be?
Maybe updating your PWS or on the Merrill site?

nope neither, in fact the only other place I've been is here :)

Teresa Lynn said:

Yup - that's what I've been getting. Are you on allergy meds, too? ;)

I just got in fine... :confused:

no, i'm drug free this week, :) but am dang curious as to what the partner site might be?? Since I've ever been inactive.

Related to Unable to Log In? Password Incorrect or Allergy Meds Affecting Brain Cells?

1. Why am I unable to log in to my Pampered Chef account?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to log in to your Pampered Chef account. First, make sure you are using the correct email and password associated with your account. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot password” link on the login page. If you are still unable to log in, there may be a technical issue with our website. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I am certain I am using the correct login information, but I still can't log in. What should I do?

If you are certain that you are using the correct login information but are still unable to log in, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then attempt to log in again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I log in using my social media accounts?

At this time, we do not offer the option to log in using social media accounts. You will need to use the email and password associated with your Pampered Chef account to log in.

4. I'm a new consultant and I can't log in. What should I do?

If you are a new consultant and are having trouble logging in to your account, please make sure you have completed the registration process and have received a confirmation email from Pampered Chef. If you have completed the registration process and are still unable to log in, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

5. I am trying to log in on my mobile device, but it's not working. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging in on your mobile device, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then attempt to log in again. If you are still unable to log in, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • JTNT8704
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Senkimekia