• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uh-Oh! Empty Cups in the Playroom - Will My Lactose Intolerant Son be Okay?

In summary, your son probably drank some of his brother's milk and got lactose intolerant. You will have to find out for sure since the cups are empty.
ahammons
I just walked into our playroom/office to check on my kids, and there were two empty cups laying on the floor. Of course they're not supposed to have drinks back there, but they did anyway. The bad thing is that my youngest is lactose intolerant, and both cups are empty (they had milk in them - his was lactose free, of course - but my oldest drinks regular milk).... I have a feeling that he drank his as well as his brother's. I guess I'll find out for sure in a little bit. :eek:

Good luck with that! Aren't kids fun:rolleyes: :p !

Oh yeah, they definitely keep us on our toes! lol :)

You need to keep track of these types of incidents, especially if they end in the bathroom. They make great conversation starters once the little ones are old enough to date. :D

raebates said:
You need to keep track of these types of incidents, especially if they end in the bathroom. They make great conversation starters once the little ones are old enough to date. :D

Ha!!! That is funny. I can't wait until my step-daughter brings a boy over for the first time (she is only 12 now). I don't know which story I will tell first. About the time she peed in her bedroom trash can or the time she jumped naked out of her tree house. :D

All mom's seem to go with the one related to pee. At least my mum did :rolleyes:

That and getting stuck in the mud (yes, I got stuck in a field at like 4 and the guy who read the power meter pulled me out). :p The guys wife works at my local Weight Watchers and she refers to me as the "girl her husband pulled out of the mud." I'm 30! :eek:

ahammons said:
Not a good sign
Especially if you're a dip.
DipsFloodedLG.jpg

My wonderful DH called me a Dippy Blonde last night.......I smacked him hard!

The story? The remote lock for the car wouldn't work, so he reached in and locked it manually......I gasped and said "Now how are we going to get back in?".................ummmm, he stuck the key into the lock and unlocked it to show me.:eek:

In my defense - it has been a very long hard week.;)

You're like the blonde who locked her keys in her convertible. It took her 2-1/2 hours to get her husband and family out.Pssst! I've moved this hijack over to the hijack thread.

Last edited:
I just realized the other day that my van - that we have had since Nov '06 - does NOT have key locks on the doors... Yikes!

You'll find a brick can be an effective key for your van.

Or I could just actually remember two things...
1. To replace the remote battery periodically and
2. Where the spare remote is when I don't do #1.

Also take note that those remotes tend to wear out after several years. If you don't use the second one at all, alternate between the two of them so they have equal wear and both will last longer. Neither remote works for my Saturn (11 years and 210,000 miles) and we only have one for the Katillac, which stopped working when the car was 6 years old and had about 125,000 miles. It's not batteries, either, the switch mechanism just wore out.BTW - for more "Not A Good Sign" signs, go check out the last couple of pages of the Hijack thread.

Speaking of not a good sign, doesn't this make you just a little hesitant to go visit a loved one's grave?http://www.strangesigns.org/albums/RoadStreetSigns/CemetarySign.jpg

Related to Uh-Oh! Empty Cups in the Playroom - Will My Lactose Intolerant Son be Okay?

1. Will my son's lactose intolerance be affected by playing with empty cups in the playroom?

No, your son's lactose intolerance will not be affected by playing with empty cups in the playroom. Lactose intolerance is a condition that affects the body's ability to digest lactose, a sugar found in milk and dairy products. It is not caused by contact with empty cups.

2. Is it safe for my son to play with empty cups if he has a severe lactose intolerance?

Yes, it is still safe for your son to play with empty cups even if he has a severe lactose intolerance. As mentioned before, lactose intolerance is not caused by contact with empty cups. However, if your son accidentally ingests any dairy residue from the cups, it may trigger his lactose intolerance symptoms.

3. Can my son still play with plastic cups even if he is lactose intolerant?

Yes, your son can still play with plastic cups even if he is lactose intolerant. Lactose intolerance is not affected by the material of the cups. If your son accidentally ingests any dairy residue from the cups, it may trigger his lactose intolerance symptoms.

4. Should I be worried if my son has accidentally ingested any dairy residue from the cups?

If your son has a severe lactose intolerance, it is important to monitor his symptoms after ingesting any dairy residue from the cups. If he experiences any discomfort or allergic reactions, it is best to consult a doctor for proper treatment. However, if his lactose intolerance symptoms are mild, it is unlikely to cause any harm.

5. Are there any precautions I should take to prevent my son from ingesting any dairy residue from the cups?

To prevent your son from accidentally ingesting any dairy residue from the cups, it is recommended to thoroughly clean and sanitize the cups before and after playtime. Additionally, you can also consider using non-dairy alternatives for cups or using disposable cups to minimize the risk of dairy residue. It is also important to educate your son about his lactose intolerance and remind him not to put the cups in his mouth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Harrle
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat