• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Twixit! Container: The Perfect Storage Solution?

In summary, the container is small and can be found at WalMart. It is meant for consultants and does not have pictures of the items on the paperwork/supply list.
jrstephens
I am doing my supply and wondering what this looks like. How many will it hold? Is it something to take to shows? Something I can leave on my counter?

It's a clear plastic container with a white screw on lid. Nothing special. You can buy similar at WalMart.

Thanks - no need to order then. I have them in my TurnAbout. I just wanted it if it was something cute:balloon:

It's a small canister with screw on top to fit your clips in. Not sure how many it holds but I have it and it's stuffed in my cupboards some where.

I sure wish we could view pictures of items on the paperwork/supply list. I think it's crazy not to be able to see these things. How do they expect us to buy stuff if we don't know what it looks like?!?!

It's REALLY cheap and doesn't look like typical PC product IMO.

It's not really a product - it's meant to be for consultants only, to hold clips. :)
When I started, we got one in the kit.

I use them sometimes. I put twixits in it and use it as a door prize.

PamperedChefDebi said:
It's REALLY cheap and doesn't look like typical PC product IMO.

I agree! It's really too small to hold enough twixits...if I remember correctly (and they may have changed the size by now...) it didn't even fit the large Twixits in there! :eek: I never used it for a show...think it went to Goodwill!

I have a stainless steel canister that seals pretty tightly and I keep all of my small door prizes in it. (People ask me where it's at in the catalog quite a bit! :eek: )

Stampaholic1961 said:
I sure wish we could view pictures of items on the paperwork/supply list. I think it's crazy not to be able to see these things. How do they expect us to buy stuff if we don't know what it looks like?!?!

I wish that too! I am glad that at least we can find out about what we cannot see on here.:balloon: (I love this balloon)

Related to Twixit! Container: The Perfect Storage Solution?

What's the Twixit! Container?

The Twixit! Container is a versatile and durable food storage container designed to keep your food fresh and organized.

What are the dimensions of the Twixit! Container?

The Twixit! Container measures 6.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 2.5 inches in height. It has a capacity of 1.5 cups, making it perfect for storing leftovers, snacks, and more.

Is the Twixit! Container microwave safe?

Yes, the Twixit! Container is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to remove the lid before microwaving to prevent any damage.

Can the Twixit! Container be used for freezer storage?

Yes, the Twixit! Container is freezer safe. It is perfect for storing pre-portioned meals, fruits, veggies, and more in the freezer.

How do I clean the Twixit! Container?

The Twixit! Container is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing to prevent any moisture build-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TriciaAnn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherstobbs