• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Purchase the Asian Gift Set for My Bridal Show and Receive a Discount?

In summary, Tuxedo Strawberries are a popular dessert made by dipping fresh strawberries in white and dark chocolate, creating a tuxedo-like appearance. The main ingredients used are fresh strawberries, white and dark chocolate, and optional toppings. To make them, strawberries are washed and dried, then dipped in melted chocolate and allowed to harden. They can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, but toppings should be added right before serving. Tuxedo Strawberries are perfect for occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, formal events, and also make for a romantic treat for Valentine's Day.
ldanti
I have a bridal show coming up and would love to make these!!! Very elegant!! How do i purchase the new asian gift set (available only online) and do I get a discount?
Thanks again to all
Lorraine

Attachments

• tuxedo_strawberries.pdf
    229.3 KB · Views: 301
I believe the only way the set can be purchased is as an individual order through a personal website. You won't get a discount but you would get commission if you purchase through your site.

tracymagu said:
I believe the only way the set can be purchased is as an individual order through a personal website. You won't get a discount but you would get commission if you purchase through your site.
Thank you. Are you sure I'll get Commission on an item purchased for my self?

what are those other little candies on that dish, they're lookin delish too : D

You can also access the outlet via consultant's corner...
go through "managing your business", then "samples & supplies", then click on "order product samples". Then it will show the outlet, and you get a discount on top of the reduced prices.

lacychef said:
You can also access the outlet via consultant's corner...
go through "managing your business", then "samples & supplies", then click on "order product samples". Then it will show the outlet, and you get a discount on top of the reduced prices.
but the gift sets arn't in the outlet. maybe i am doing something wrong.
PS the other goodies are Velvety Chocolate Truffles I Think does anyone have the fall 2005 seasons best?

If the order is placed on your personal site, you would get commission on it.

What are Tuxedo Strawberries?

Tuxedo Strawberries are a popular dessert made by dipping fresh strawberries in white and dark chocolate, creating a tuxedo-like appearance.

What ingredients are used to make Tuxedo Strawberries?

The main ingredients used to make Tuxedo Strawberries are fresh strawberries, white and dark chocolate, and optional toppings such as sprinkles or nuts.

How do I make Tuxedo Strawberries?

To make Tuxedo Strawberries, start by washing and drying the strawberries. Melt the white and dark chocolate separately, then dip each strawberry in one of the chocolates, leaving a small portion of the strawberry uncovered to create the "tuxedo" look. Allow the chocolate to harden before adding any toppings or serving.

Can I make Tuxedo Strawberries ahead of time?

Yes, Tuxedo Strawberries can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. However, it is best to add any toppings right before serving to ensure they stay fresh and crunchy.

What occasions are Tuxedo Strawberries perfect for?

Tuxedo Strawberries are a great dessert for any occasion, especially weddings, anniversaries, and formal events. They also make for a delicious and elegant treat for Valentine's Day or as a romantic gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies