• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turbo Tax: Upgrading Existing Software or Buying New?

In summary, you can upgrade your existing Turbo Tax software by purchasing the latest version and following the instructions for installation and upgrade. The cost of upgrading may vary and you can check the official Turbo Tax website for the latest prices. It is not necessary to buy new software every year, but it is recommended for updated features and tax laws. You can install Turbo Tax on multiple devices with one purchase, but the number of devices may be limited. It is also possible to switch from one version of Turbo Tax to another by upgrading or purchasing a different version and following the instructions for installation and transfer of tax information.
cewcooks
Hi all

Last year I used Turbo Tax for the 1st time, so do I need to buy another software box or can I just add to the one software I have on my laptop already??

Suggestions please.

you need to buy this years version of it ... or download it.

Should we use the home and business version, or just the deluxe?

You don't need to buy anything. Just go into the site, put in your username and password that you created last year and it should automatically have all of your information. I use the basic form, but I don't have a whole lot of info to input. I've been using Turbo Tax for years now.

Hi there,As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not qualified to give advice on tax software. However, I would suggest reaching out to Turbo Tax directly for guidance on whether you need to purchase another software box or if you can add on to the one you already have on your laptop. They will be able to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information. Best of luck with your taxes!Warmly,

Q: Can I upgrade my existing Turbo Tax software?

Yes, you can upgrade your existing Turbo Tax software by purchasing the latest version and following the instructions for installation and upgrade.

Q: How much does it cost to upgrade my Turbo Tax software?

The cost of upgrading your Turbo Tax software may vary depending on the specific version and any promotions or discounts available. You can check the official Turbo Tax website for the latest prices.

Q: Do I need to buy new software every year?

No, you do not necessarily need to buy new software every year. However, it is recommended to upgrade to the latest version for the most updated features and tax laws.

Q: Can I install Turbo Tax on multiple devices with one purchase?

Yes, you can install Turbo Tax on multiple devices with one purchase. However, the number of devices may be limited depending on the specific version of the software.

Q: Is it possible to switch from one version of Turbo Tax to another?

Yes, it is possible to switch from one version of Turbo Tax to another. You can upgrade your software or purchase a different version and follow the instructions for installation and transfer of your tax information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • raebates