1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tuna Strainer??

1. Pampered Sofia

Pampered Sofia Novice Member

Has anybody ever heard of PC having a Tuna Strainer? I have a client asking about it (through my mother so I don't have details). The only things I could think of suggesting would be the egg separator, citrus press, or colander set. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:

2. sandi4tpc

sandi4tpc Novice Member

For HWC in May, they had a pink can strainer and I think that they had them before this...maybe for the same thing.

Sandi

Nov 15, 2005
  3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

They did have a can strainer previously. At my shows I always show the small colindar it is the perfect size for cans and if they want more juices squeezed out I show them to use a spatuala and press on the meat, fruit that way. I sell a colindar set with almost every can opener.
    Amanda

Nov 15, 2005
  4. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

The nylon masher fits perfectly inside a can and can be used to strain tuna, etc.

Nov 15, 2005
  5. Jenvsd

Jenvsd

use the egg slicer

You can pop out the grate part of the egg slicer and use that to strain a can.

Nov 21, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted