• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tuna Strainer??

Pampered Sofia

Novice Member
Oct 18, 2005
Has anybody ever heard of PC having a Tuna Strainer? I have a client asking about it (through my mother so I don't have details). The only things I could think of suggesting would be the egg separator, citrus press, or colander set. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:

sandi4tpc

Novice Member
Sep 4, 2005
Pampered Sofia said:
Has anybody ever heard of PC having a Tuna Strainer? I have a client asking about it (through my mother so I don't have details). The only things I could think of suggesting would be the egg separator, citrus press, or colander set. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:

For HWC in May, they had a pink can strainer and I think that they had them before this...maybe for the same thing.

Sandi

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
They did have a can strainer previously. At my shows I always show the small colindar it is the perfect size for cans and if they want more juices squeezed out I show them to use a spatuala and press on the meat, fruit that way. I sell a colindar set with almost every can opener.
Amanda