• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Avery 8869 Biz Card Printing | Tips from a Pro

In summary, to fix misaligned printing on Avery 8869 business cards, adjust print settings on your computer and make sure paper size is 3.5 x 2 inches and orientation is landscape. If cards are blurry, clean printer or use higher quality paper/adjust print quality settings. If printer doesn't recognize paper, ensure correct size/type and manually feed into specific tray if needed. For unexpected colors, adjust color settings or try different printer/paper. Double-sided printing is possible with correct printer and adjustments for alignment/smudging.
kjledford
I've made some biz cards that look just like the ones we can order.. the only thing is the darn things won't print right:p

I'm using avery 8869 - edge to edge - and my printer keeps messing up the allignment... none of the cards print 100% in their card space... anyone else have an issue like this??

Thanks!
Kristina

Have you tried realigning your printer? When I had that problem, that's all I had to do!

You can shrink your fonts, etc. Use the print preview to make sure , you're within the lines. I use the avery software to make all my biz, and recipe cards. Plus all of my labels.

Related to Troubleshooting Avery 8869 Biz Card Printing | Tips from a Pro

1. How do I fix misaligned printing on my Avery 8869 business cards?

To fix misaligned printing on Avery 8869 business cards, try adjusting the print settings on your computer. Make sure the paper size is set to 3.5 x 2 inches and the orientation is set to landscape. You can also try adjusting the margins and scaling options until the printing is aligned correctly.

2. My Avery 8869 business cards are coming out blurry. What can I do?

If your Avery 8869 business cards are coming out blurry, try cleaning your printer's print head and rollers. You can also try using a higher quality paper or adjusting the print quality settings on your computer. Make sure to also check that the paper is loaded correctly and that the printer is not running low on ink.

3. Why is my printer not recognizing the Avery 8869 business card paper?

If your printer is not recognizing the Avery 8869 business card paper, make sure you are using the correct paper size and type. Some printers may also require you to manually feed the paper into a specific tray. Check your printer's manual for specific instructions on how to properly load the paper.

4. The colors on my Avery 8869 business cards are not printing as expected. How can I fix this?

If the colors on your Avery 8869 business cards are not printing as expected, try adjusting the color settings on your computer. You can also try using a different printer or printing on a different type of paper. If the issue persists, there may be an issue with the printer's color calibration or the design of your business cards.

5. Can I print on both sides of my Avery 8869 business cards?

Yes, you can print on both sides of your Avery 8869 business cards. To do this, make sure your printer has a double-sided printing feature and select the option to print on both sides. You may also need to adjust the orientation of your design accordingly. Keep in mind that printing on both sides may require additional adjustments to ensure alignment and prevent smudging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies