• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tote and Carry All Tote for Sale

In summary, the Tote and Carry All Tote measures 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It is also machine-washable on a gentle cycle with cold water and has a weight limit of 25 pounds. The tote has a total of 7 compartments, including 2 side pockets, 2 front pockets, and 3 interior pockets for organization and storage. It can also be used for various purposes, such as grocery shopping, picnics, or as a diaper bag.
ckmom002
i have the blank and brown colored tote from merriell and i also have the carry all tote from pampered chef i would like to sell i would like to have 25.00 for both plus shipping if anyone is interested please let me know!!!

I have several items for sale as well. All are brand new in the packaging. I have the colander and bowl set, garlic press, crinkle cutter, juicer, and a few other items. Please email me at [email protected] for more information on these items.

Related to Tote and Carry All Tote for Sale

1. What is the size of the Tote and Carry All Tote?

The Tote and Carry All Tote measures 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 12 inches in height.

2. Is the Tote and Carry All Tote machine-washable?

Yes, the Tote and Carry All Tote is machine-washable on a gentle cycle with cold water. We recommend air-drying to preserve the integrity of the fabric.

3. How many compartments does the Tote and Carry All Tote have?

The Tote and Carry All Tote has a total of 7 compartments, including 2 side pockets, 2 front pockets, and 3 interior pockets for organization and storage.

4. What is the weight limit for the Tote and Carry All Tote?

The Tote and Carry All Tote has a weight limit of 25 pounds, making it sturdy enough to carry all your kitchen essentials.

5. Can the Tote and Carry All Tote be used for purposes other than kitchen items?

Yes, the Tote and Carry All Tote is versatile and can be used for various purposes such as grocery shopping, picnics, or even as a diaper bag. It is designed to hold and organize a variety of items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • beccathebaker