• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Tips for Sending Info to Bridal Shower Show Hosts: Expert Advice

In summary, when sending information to potential bridal shower hosts, it is helpful to include a sample invitation and a catalog. The catalog can showcase the host rewards and give a better understanding of the overall experience. The invitation is important for explaining the event and assuring guests will understand. It is also useful to have a conversation explaining the bridal shower. Additionally, a word file can be provided for changing contact information and a pink envelope with a personalized sticker can make the package more appealing. A flyer explaining the registry and a Merril registry card can also be included. These resources were shared by other consultants and can be helpful for those new to bridal registry.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have a few potential Bridal shower show hosts to send info to. What should I send them that would be the most helpful?

I like to send them a sample invitation and a catalog. With the catalog, you can point them to the host rewards so they can understand the full experience that the bride & groom can have with this type of shower.

The invitation is important for them to see. It helps explain how the event will work and assures them that their guests will understand too.

Your best tool will be a conversation explaining how the bridal shower works.

Definitely a catalog because it is easier to make a wish list with a catalog in front of them!

I did up this quick little thing that I just sent to the bride-to-be; it kind of summarizes it all. You are welcome to use it, just change the contact info, of course.

Attachments

• How the Wedding Registry Works.pdf
    76.8 KB · Views: 569
PChefRenee - Can you put this in a word file so we can change contact infomation?

Thinker said:
PChefRenee - Can you put this in a word file so we can change contact infomation?

Ditto - I have a few customers also - thanks!!! BTW - awesome flyer!!:)

Sorry, guys...I didn't even think about it being a PDF document; I am just so used to converting everything to PDF, because I had some customers that don't have Word. (Hard to believe, but true!) Here is the Word version. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Attachments

• Wedding Registry-How it works.doc
    140 KB · Views: 610
Thank you Renee

Thank you Renee!! I just had someone contact me in regards to brial registration!! I have never done one before, so you are a lifesaver!! THANKS

I ended up putting together:

1 Merril registry card (personalized with my website)
1 trifold wedding reg. brochure from HO
1 Sample Invitaton (got from here and edited for my needs)
1 flyer explaining our registry and How I do Pampered Bride show

I put all this in a Pink envelope and made a sticker for the front

here are the files:

Attachments

• Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories.doc
    48 KB · Views: 333
  • Bridal Packet Stickers.doc
    146.5 KB · Views: 577
  • BRIDALSHOWERFLYERINVITE.doc
    144 KB · Views: 509
That is a super flyer!! Thanks for sharing with us...
http://www.forumup.com/images/smiles/slider_thankyou.gif

Renee.... Thanks for the conversion!

THANK YOU BOTH!!! They are awesome!

Wow Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you so much for those! I have been needing that for a shower in April!

Awesome!!!

Thank you guys! This is awesome. I haven't worried about bridal registry before but I had a few nibbles at my last show.

Related to Top Tips for Sending Info to Bridal Shower Show Hosts: Expert Advice

What are the top tips for sending information to bridal shower show hosts?

1. Be organized and timely in your communication. Make sure to send all necessary information, such as date, time, and location, well in advance to give the host plenty of time to plan.2. Provide a detailed description of what the bridal shower show entails. This will help the host understand what to expect and how to prepare.3. Offer promotional materials, such as flyers or social media graphics, to help the host spread the word and generate more interest.4. Include information about any special offers or discounts for guests who attend the bridal shower show. This can be a great incentive for the host to promote the event.5. Follow up with the host after the event to thank them and see if they have any feedback or suggestions for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies