• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Comedians: Share Your Favorites with Us!

I happen to love Eddie Murphy for his hilarious slapstick humour, as well as Robin Williams for his unique brand of comedy. I also enjoy the comedic stylings of Steve Martin, Jerry Seinfeld, and Bill Cosby.
pcchris
Silver Member
Here's another one of my ridiculous threads wanting to know favorites again...now I'm wondering who your favorite comedian(s) is/are?? I would have to say mine are:

Robin Williams (age sure hasn't slowed him down much)
George Carlin (ditto)
and, of course...
Bill Cosby (the master of non-vulgar, side splitting comedy)

what say you, my cheffer pals?!?!?

Steve Martin
Jerry Seinfeld

My husband! :p

The Blue Collar Guys
Jeff Dunham "I'm a Jalapeno...On a stick!"

Robin Williams
Dimitri Martin
George Carlin
Carlos Mencia
And Eddie Murphy :)

Blue Collar Comedy Guys
Ron White
Larry the Cable Guy (saw him in person...he rocks!)
Bill Engvall (sp?)
and Jeff Foxworthy

Besides me?In the category of living, I would say Steve Martin is one of the most all-around talented individuals out there. Robin Williams is the quickest, and I like Eddie Murphy but I have the same caveat with both of them - profanity for profanity's sake does nothing for me.In the category of no longer with us, the acerbic wit of W.C. Fields always makes me smile, the Marx Brothers were terrific in their younger days, although Groucho was brilliant to the end. So was George Burns, but he was not much after Gracie Allen died. Jack Benny is the all time master of timing and no one can stretch out a laugh the way he did. Red Skelton was another all-around talent that can't be equaled today. I was fortunate enough to see him in concert just before he passed on, and he had me in stitches the entire evening.

Robin Williams! Hands down! I love that guy! I also enjoy Bill Cosby too! I like the whole Jeff Foxworthy gang and I really like the "whose line is it, anyway?" gang. The one where Drew Carey hosts it, the American one.
But Robin Williams is absolutely my favorite! I haven't enjoyed some of his serious rolls, some I have, but there hasn't been one comedy he's been in, that I don't like!:D Love, Love, Love, Mrs. Doubtfire!

I love comedy. You're shocked. I can tell. Some of my favorites are:

Red Skelton (all-time genius!)
Steven Wright
Ken Davis
Chonda Pierce
Bill Cosby (espcially his early stuff)
Bob Newhart (if you've never heard his "telephone conversations," you're missing something great!)
The gang from the Carol Burnett Show
Drew Carey
Steve Martin
George & Gracie (you're right, KG, George was never the same)
Bill Engvall (and the rest of the Blue Comedy guys)

I would also second KG's assertion that profanity for the sake of profanity isn't funny.

Related to Top Comedians: Share Your Favorites with Us!

1. Who is the most popular comedian among Pampered Chef customers?

The most popular comedian among Pampered Chef customers is Jeff Dunham. His unique blend of ventriloquism and stand-up comedy appeals to a wide audience and his performances are always a hit at Pampered Chef parties.

2. Are there any comedians that Pampered Chef has partnered with for special events or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef has partnered with several comedians for special events and promotions. Some examples include hosting cooking demonstrations with chef and comedian Eddie Izzard and sponsoring comedy shows featuring Jim Gaffigan and Ali Wong.

3. Can I book a comedian for my Pampered Chef party?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to book a comedian for Pampered Chef parties. However, we do have a variety of cooking shows and recipes that incorporate humor and entertainment into the presentation.

4. Is there a Pampered Chef comedian that I can follow on social media for more laughs?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a partnership with comedian and TV personality Alton Brown. You can follow him on social media for hilarious cooking tips and behind-the-scenes moments with Pampered Chef.

5. What type of humor can I expect from Pampered Chef comedians?

Pampered Chef comedians tend to incorporate light-hearted and family-friendly humor into their performances. We strive to provide entertainment that is suitable for all ages and backgrounds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies