• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Shares a Birthday Today, September 10th?

In summary, some popular birthday gifts for today, September 10th, include an air fryer, baking set, and cutlery set. There is currently a promotion for 10% off kitchen gadgets for birthdays on this day. A recommended birthday cake recipe is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake made with a mini muffin pan. The newly launched 3-in-1 Avocado Tool and personalized cutting boards and kitchen towels are great gift options for avocado lovers and home chefs celebrating their birthday on September 10th. Customized orders are also available for this day.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Golfer Arnold Palmer is 80. Actor Philip Baker Hall is 78. Country singer Tommy Overstreet is 72. Actor Greg Mullavey is 70. Jazz vibraphonist Roy Ayers is 69. Singer Danny Hutton (Three Dog Night) is 67. Singer Jose Feliciano is 64. Actor Tom Ligon is 64. Actress Judy Geeson is 61. Former Canadian first lady Margaret Trudeau is 61. Political commentator Bill O'Reilly is 60. Rock musician Joe Perry (Aerosmith) is 59. Actress Amy Irving is 56. Country singer Rosie Flores is 53. Actress Kate Burton is 52. Movie director Chris Columbus is 51. Actor Colin Firth is 49. Rock singer-musician David Lowery (Cracker) is 49. Pitcher Randy Johnson is 46. Rock musician Stevie D. (Buckcherry) is 43. Rock musician Robin Goodridge (Bush) is 43. Rock singer-musician Miles Zuniga (Fastball) is 43. Rapper Big Daddy Kane is 41. Movie director Guy Ritchie is 41. Actor Ryan Phillippe is 35. NBA All-Star Ben Wallace is 35. Rock musician Mikey Way (My Chemical Romance) is 29. Olympic bronze medal figure skater Timothy Goebel is 29.

Wow, what a diverse group of celebrities! It's amazing to see how many different industries and talents are represented among this group. Happy birthday to all of them, and especially to Arnold Palmer for reaching such a milestone age of 80! It's also cool to see some familiar names like Bill O'Reilly and Colin Firth on the list. And as a music fan, I have to give a shout out to Joe Perry and the rest of the musicians on the list. Cheers to another year of success and happiness for everyone!

Happy birthday to all the amazing people who share a birthday with me on September 10th! It's always fun to find out who else was born on the same day as you, especially when they're as talented and successful as Arnold Palmer, Philip Baker Hall, and Roy Ayers. And of course, let's not forget the other famous names on this list, like Jose Feliciano, Colin Firth, and Ryan Phillippe. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to celebrate special occasions with delicious food, so I hope you all have a wonderful birthday filled with your favorite treats. Cheers to another year of greatness!

What are some popular birthday gifts for today, September 10th?

Some popular birthday gifts for today include our Deluxe Air Fryer, our Stoneware Baking Set, and our Cutlery Set with Block.

Do you have any special deals or promotions for birthdays on September 10th?

Yes, we currently have a promotion for 10% off all kitchen gadgets for birthdays on September 10th. Simply use the code "BIRTHDAY10" at checkout to redeem this offer.

Can you recommend a birthday cake recipe for September 10th?

Absolutely! Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe is perfect for any birthday celebration on September 10th. It's made with our Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan for perfectly portioned treats.

Are there any new kitchen tools or products that would make great birthday gifts for September 10th?

Yes, we recently launched our new 3-in-1 Avocado Tool that would make a great birthday gift for any avocado lover celebrating on September 10th. It can easily split, pit, and slice avocados for hassle-free guacamole making.

Can I place a customized order for a birthday gift on September 10th?

Yes, you can place a customized order for a birthday gift on September 10th. Our personalized cutting boards and kitchen towels make great gifts for any home chef celebrating their birthday on this day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam