1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: To get sales at the hostpital

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

I am at a hostpital with my daughter again for an infection that wasnot going away with oral anti, so they addmited her on friday night and we will be here till tomarrow and i gave our nurses a catalog to take home about 3 of them and i was woundering what special sould i ofer to them for doing such agreat job at being our nurses? any ideas?

Nov 23, 2009
  2. sandra foy

sandra foy Member

I would give her 10 % off 50.00 or more

Nov 23, 2009
  3. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

They get 20% off Simple Additions this month. Why take more out of your paycheck if you're going to have hospital bills? Give them each a Season's Best cookbook with a hand-written note on the inside front cover if you want to thank them.

Nov 23, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I'm sorry about your child's illness.

I'd just point out that if they get $150 in orders, they'd be entitled to the benefits of a catalog show. Or if you really want to give them something, give them free product, not a discount. You'll make commission on it, unless you take it from the free product from one of your own shows. (Say, a $300 show ... they get $10 in free product for submitting $100 in orders and you get the other $30.)

Nov 23, 2009
Have something to add?