• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What special offer should I give to nurses for their great work at the hospital?

In summary, the speaker's daughter has been admitted to the hospital for an infection that wasn't responding to oral medication. They are wondering what special offer they can give to the nurses for taking such good care of their daughter. Ideas include giving them a discount or free product, hosting a cooking class or party, or offering a break from their work. Ultimately, the speaker encourages considering the benefits of a catalog show or offering free product rather than discounts.
milkangel
I am at a hostpital with my daughter again for an infection that wasnot going away with oral anti, so they addmited her on friday night and we will be here till tomarrow and i gave our nurses a catalog to take home about 3 of them and i was woundering what special sould i ofer to them for doing such agreat job at being our nurses? any ideas?

I would give her 10 % off 50.00 or more

They get 20% off Simple Additions this month. Why take more out of your paycheck if you're going to have hospital bills? Give them each a Season's Best cookbook with a hand-written note on the inside front cover if you want to thank them.

I'm sorry about your child's illness.I'd just point out that if they get $150 in orders, they'd be entitled to the benefits of a catalog show. Or if you really want to give them something, give them free product, not a discount. You'll make commission on it, unless you take it from the free product from one of your own shows. (Say, a $300 show ... they get $10 in free product for submitting $100 in orders and you get the other $30.)

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is back in the hospital. I hope she is feeling better soon. It's so thoughtful of you to give the nurses a catalog to take home. They must really appreciate it. As for a special offer, how about a free cooking class or a discount on their next purchase? You could also offer to host a pampered chef party for them at the hospital. I'm sure they would love to have a fun and relaxing break from their busy work. Let me know if you need any help with organizing it. Take care and wishing your daughter a speedy recovery.

1. How can I increase sales at a hospital host party?

There are a few strategies you can use to boost sales at a hospital host party. First, make sure to showcase products that are easy to use and convenient for busy hospital staff, such as quick meal prep tools and on-the-go containers. Additionally, offer special discounts or promotions specifically for hospital employees. Finally, consider asking the host to invite friends and family who work at the hospital as well, as word of mouth can be a powerful tool.

2. What types of products are best for a hospital host party?

Products that are practical and time-saving are great options for a hospital host party. This includes kitchen tools that make meal prep and cooking easier, as well as storage containers that are perfect for bringing meals to work. Consider also showcasing products that can help with relaxation and self-care, as hospital staff often have high-stress jobs.

3. How can I make the host feel special and appreciated?

Showing appreciation and making the host feel special is key to a successful host party. Consider offering a special gift or discount for the host, as well as recognizing and thanking them during the party. You can also provide them with resources and tips for hosting a successful party, making them feel like a valued and important part of the process.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful hospital host party?

Some tips for hosting a successful hospital host party include promoting the event through multiple channels, such as social media and email, and providing incentives for guests to attend, such as door prizes or discounts. It's also important to have a well-planned and organized party, with a good mix of product demonstrations, games, and time for guests to browse and make purchases.

5. How can I follow up with guests after a hospital host party?

Following up with guests after a hospital host party is crucial for turning potential customers into loyal shoppers. Consider sending personalized thank-you notes or emails, as well as offering special discounts or promotions for future purchases. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions for future parties, showing that you value their opinion and are committed to providing a great experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies