1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: To get sales at the hostpital

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

I am at a hostpital with my daughter again for an infection that wasnot going away with oral anti, so they addmited her on friday night and we will be here till tomarrow and i gave our nurses a catalog to take home about 3 of them and i was woundering what special sould i ofer to them for doing such agreat job at being our nurses? any ideas?

Nov 23, 2009
  2. sandra foy

sandra foy Member

I would give her 10 % off 50.00 or more

Nov 23, 2009
  3. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

They get 20% off Simple Additions this month. Why take more out of your paycheck if you're going to have hospital bills? Give them each a Season's Best cookbook with a hand-written note on the inside front cover if you want to thank them.

Nov 23, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I'm sorry about your child's illness.

I'd just point out that if they get $150 in orders, they'd be entitled to the benefits of a catalog show. Or if you really want to give them something, give them free product, not a discount. You'll make commission on it, unless you take it from the free product from one of your own shows. (Say, a $300 show ... they get $10 in free product for submitting $100 in orders and you get the other $30.)

Nov 23, 2009
Have something to add?