• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

thePampered Chef® Website Research

In summary, the Ipsos survey asks about customers' experiences with the website, favorite features, and why they are "somewhat satisfied" with the website.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Anyone else get this survey today from Ipsos? Took approx. 20 minutes. Main focus on Consultant's Corner and our Personal Web Sites.

I took it. It took me around 30 minutes. I use a lot of the website features...

I did and I forgot to add my biggest complaint give customers an option to search for their consultant by city or their partial name like other DS companie
i

I want to be able to see how many people went to our site like other DS companies websites.

When I was with Arbonne, and had my own PWS I could reset the number of views when ever I wanted, so each month I would reset it and then send out my monthly newsletter and then through out the month I would see how many views I had. The months that I didn't send out an newsletter, really made a difference in views to my website.

I got it, but am going to wait a bit to do it (later tonight). I have asked for the search feature several times and have voiced my opinions periodically on the website. I'd better figure out what they were first so I give them all!!:D

I got it. I thought it asked some great questions! I was excited to give my feedback. I did go a bit crazy when it asked why I was "somewhat satisfied" with my website.

I just got it, I'll do it in a little while.

I just took it and it took a while :yuck: so make sure you have the time

For those who got it, do us a favor and PLEASE mention how important it is for customers to be able to find the Outlet more easily! I have to walk my customers through it every time, and it's not like it's a big deal, but they sure do have it set up funny (have to select order products, then select "not ordering from a host" and all that jazz). I would also request that you drive home the idea of putting a counter on our PWS's, since everyone wants one. :) Thank you for sharing info on behalf of those of us who didn't get that survey...

I know they are trying to make sure that people who order on a show can't see the outlet, but it is confusing. I did lose a $3.50 sale because the only thing one lady wanted to order on a show was the horrible old adjustable scoop. The shipping would have been more than the stupid scoop!

anything else before I submit mine?? I forgot about the outlet. THANK YOU!!!

There weren't any questions that addressed the outlet. Mostly it was about CC.

I just meant mentioning a better link for it. It's frustrating to say "check out the outlet" and listing off 4 steps to get there!!I thought the questions about other websites was weird. I don't really "shop" pamperedchef.com. It was like they were questions for a consumer/customer vs a consultant.

Not sure how to get this across to HO, but it's too bad they didn't just have a completely different link to the outlet, complete with an advisory that outlet orders are completely separate orders from regular orders (and show orders, too). That could be written in plain English at the top of the page when the outlet button is clicked, and most people I know would get that point, you know?

You can do an individual order with current and outlet items. They just can't put outlet items on a show order.

Ok, those of you that finished in 20 mins, you are fast test takers!! It took me forever!!! And I forgot to mention the outlet!!!

I got it and took it!! I liked that they asked about the counter for our PWS!

I got it tonite, and sent it to my director just to make sure its legit. I guess it is since so many of you received it. Thanks everyone! You never can be too safe.

I mentioned the outlet as well. I think that is a huge issue.

Got it too; will take it later. Love the prizes we can win!

I liked the counter on the website as well. I also asked for an icon that takes you directly to the outlet. Some of my customers can never find it. I like the idea of being able to personalize your website more as well.

I did it last night. I want to see us have my flexibility in our own Websites. For example compose a newletter to send out. Also, I think some of the drop-down information is to late. There is current no drop-down to send out to customers on the Feb-Mar-Apr specials for bookings. Now is when I am booking those dates. January is the only one currently showing. TO LATE!!!! I would love the idea of a file for our favorite PC recipes. It is frustrating to try to find a recipe and can't remember which cookbook it is in. I really do hope they do some changes to our PWS. I love some of the tools (e-invites, outlet, etc) but I really want a Newsletter format and may just have to look at others for that. Hate to spend additional money to have both so a decision will have to be made when the time comes if no changes are made. I really like that the company values our opinions on aspects of our business. Thanks for asking PC!:chef:

pkd09 said:
I did it last night. I want to see us have my flexibility in our own Websites. For example compose a newletter to send out.

I gave the same feedback, in GREAT DETAIL. I probably wrote five or six paragraphs on my suggestions for how our PWS could be more valuable. I hope they listen, especially on the newsletter template part.

Kind of glad I had read this thread before I received the survey. Just submitted mine.

I said a lot about the newsletter too. I hope it helps. It is very frustrating trying to send customer emails through our PWS. I like that they jump start it for us, but a lot of times I don't like the options. I really hope they make some major changes. We shouldn't have to spend the money twice!

I got it too, it seemed to take me forever. I mentioned the counter, the outlet.

I just got another survery about the PC website. It came to me as a past host. I hosted a couple cat. shows in the last couple months as a consultant. Do you think consultants can fill it out?

raebates said:
Kind of glad I had read this thread before I received the survey. Just submitted mine.

Same here. Did mine last night. Gotta love it when they put in text boxes where there is no character limit! Wonder who gets the luck job of reading all of our comments??

I did the survey yesterday. I mentioned channges in the email layout and a counter for our website.

I thought it was interesting on the survey when they asked if we'd like a chat area! (maybe cause they know about all of us!)

laylaleigh said:
I just got another survery about the PC website. It came to me as a past host. I hosted a couple cat. shows in the last couple months as a consultant. Do you think consultants can fill it out?

I received one too

I am a little confused:confused:

Mine actually says about ordering online

Could I take the survey???

:chef:

Got it, took it and loved some of the ideas they had such as a place for customers/hosts to voice their opinions on products and shows. I think that could be a HUGE learning tool if we were to get it!!!

I received it and it took one hour to complete. Maybe I went into more details than the speedy responders. I did mention Chefsuccess in two
of my replies. I asked for them to have a Recipe Finder for all of our Cookbooks and Season's Bests. It is so frustrating when I have only partial recall of a recipe, and cannot remember which cookbook it might be in. I told them that I usually give up on CC, and go to Chefsuccess and got my quick reply from the participants. When they suggested a Forum I said I already had one on Chefsuccess, and that we are one of my chief supports. I voted for the Counter on our PWS too. Also mentioned my frustration with the limit of only being able to post PC recipes on our own PWS, when I want to share others that I have from my family archives.

I mentioned the technical problems in adding to and deleting items from our PWS. in the Shows section in particular. Anyone else have those items on
their list of "Needs to improve" items.

I just received another survey too for having done a web order.

I took mine and wish I had read this loop. I did not think about the outlet option. I bet the website counter will get a big thumbs up! :thumbup:

I also just got the e-mail about doing the survey as a customer...anyone figured out yet if we can/should do this one??

I was wondering when that one came through, if it was just alerting us to a
possible survey they might send folks who ordered on our website??? Since
that would make the third survey they have sent to me this month, I rather
doubt it was a function survey site. It showed up on Weekly Bites too, as
one of the images.

I got this too, I need to find the time to do this survey. I think I'll do it tomorrow morning after my hubby goes to work and before the kids wake up!

Did any of you get the one about the kitchen show (the actual show), I took that about 2 weeks ago and didn't see that it said it would take 30 minutes! I didn't think I was ever going to get through it! LOL
Did anyone else take that survey too?:confused:

I was trying to show someone at work how to get to the Outlet on my PWS and I just received the email that was sent to customers. It is actually just to see if you would be willing to participate in a survey if they send it to you in a few weeks. I said "yes" and if I get it, I'll have the friend from work fill it out. Wonder what they will be asking customers.

Didn't get this, but several of my previous hosts have gotten notification that they will be getting a survey. Didn't say exactly what is was for, but it's coming. More when I hear what it asks about.

I think there are 2 surveys going on:
- one for consultants with a PWS
- another for customers

I wish I could get the survey for consultants with a PWS. I don't care about a counter - I want a way for them to find my PWS via pamperedchef.com!

Related to thePampered Chef® Website Research

1. How do I access Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website?

To access Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website, simply log in to your account and click on the "Consultant's Corner" link located in the top right corner of the page. This will take you to the main Consultant's Corner page where you can access all of the tools and resources available to you as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What can I find on the Personal Web Sites section of the Pampered Chef website?

The Personal Web Sites section of the Pampered Chef website is where you can customize and manage your own personal website as a consultant. This includes adding your own personalized information, photos, and links to your online store. You can also track your sales and orders through this section and access helpful marketing and training materials.

3. Can I access the Consultant's Corner and Personal Web Sites on my mobile device?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet connection. This includes both the Consultant's Corner and Personal Web Sites sections, allowing you to manage your business on-the-go.

4. Is there a fee for using the Personal Web Sites on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for using the Personal Web Sites on the Pampered Chef website. This fee covers the cost of hosting and maintaining your personal website, as well as providing you with access to valuable marketing and training resources.

5. What kind of training and support is available through the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website offers a variety of training and support resources for consultants, including webinars, videos, and articles on a range of topics related to running a successful business. The website also has a support center where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and contact customer service for additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sddmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella