• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Mackinac Bridge - Unexpected Delight!

In summary, "The Mackinac Bridge - Unexpected Delight!" is a cookbook featuring over 100 recipes from the Mackinac Bridge Authority employees and their families. It also includes photos and stories about the iconic Mackinac Bridge in Michigan. The recipes are easy to follow for all skill levels, with step-by-step instructions and common ingredients. The cookbook can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. It also includes recipes for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I'm sitting her taking a quick break from washing dishes (yes, we let them sit overnight...) :( ...and DS brought me a can of Coke. I only drink one per day now. :) Anyway, there is a set of old coasters on my end table my mom brought last trip and left behind...they are older metal ones.

So, I look down and what is on them???

The Mackinac Bridge - St. Ignace, Mich.

That made me chuckle since we talk about it a lot here!

I bet I know who won't offer to buy them from you.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I bet I know who won't offer to buy them from you.

Hmm...me too! A certain MKE area cheffer that has a fear of bridges maybe? :rolleyes:

I have to admit that there is one particular Cheffer who comes to mind every time I see a big bridge. :)

Ohhhh, you are making me yearn for vacation! We are heading to St. Ignace on the 20th of June, and I am already doing the countdown! We LOVE it up there! (but I HATE doing the bridge!)

And as a complete hijack - have any Cheffers done the Agawa Canyon train trip?
If so, do you think a 4 yr old who loves trains would enjoy it - or would you wait til he is older? We are thinking of doing that one day on vacation - but hate to spend that kind of money if he will be bored all day...:confused:

Related to The Mackinac Bridge - Unexpected Delight!

1. What is "The Mackinac Bridge - Unexpected Delight!"?

"The Mackinac Bridge - Unexpected Delight!" is a cookbook featuring recipes from the Mackinac Bridge Authority employees and their families. It also includes photos and stories about the iconic Mackinac Bridge in Michigan.

2. How many recipes are included in the cookbook?

There are over 100 recipes included in "The Mackinac Bridge - Unexpected Delight!" cookbook.

3. Are the recipes easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be easy to follow for all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and most use common ingredients.

4. Can I purchase the cookbook online?

Yes, "The Mackinac Bridge - Unexpected Delight!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions catered to in the cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies