1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Thank you for order

1. jross93

jross93 Member

I have tried searching the forums, but only found letters that people send to hosts. I am looking for a letter to include with all orders from a recent catalog show. The show was shipped to my house and I want to include something in each bag thanking them for their order and also want to include some info about hosting opportunities and the business opportunity. I have printed off the "Never Pay Full Price!" brochure that someone on here posted, but am stuck when it comes to the letter....help!
    Jen

May 10, 2009
  2. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Thank you for your purchase!

Thanks to you Dawn had a Great show!
    Everyone had a great time, learned a new recipe ________, and had some social time
    Dawn also earned some great FREE products and a discount on all her wish list items!
    What could be better?

If you would ever like information on how to get FREE and discounted products please contact me at 763-670-7179,
    etteluap70@
    or through my website ...
    Making kitchens user friendly one home at a time!

Thank You!
    Paulette
    Independent Consultant

May 10, 2009
  3. jross93

jross93 Member

Does anyone have anything specifically for a catalog show where they've never met the people who are ordering? I thought that since they miss out on all the host/booking benefits as well as the business op. benefits that guests normally hear at a cooking show that I could include some of that info, but I don't want to make it too long.
    Thanks!
    Jen

May 10, 2009
  4. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I think this sounds great! I would just skip the line about having a great time and the recipe...

May 10, 2009
  5. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

that's what I was thinking....

May 10, 2009
  6. muffetts

muffetts Member Gold Member

Here's a label I stick inside the Season's Best cookbook for catalogue orders or individual orders as a wee thank you. Since quite often we haven't met yet, this is a good way to keep your name in their heads - also send them a magnet biz card.

Attached Files:

May 11, 2009
  7. jross93

jross93 Member

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and ideas! I appreciate all of your help!
    Jen

May 11, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Here is the one that I use. I hand write, "Dear Jane," and sign the bottom. I also highlight phrases when I feel like it. I also have hand written bonus offers to catch their attention. Like "I will buy you the June host special, call for details!"

Attached Files:

9. rbvernon

rbvernon Member Silver Member

thanks holly for the thank u letter. will come in handy

May 11, 2009
  10. That's really great Holly and perfect since I'm sending out receipts this week :)

Have something to add?