• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in a Thank You Letter for Catalog Show Orders?

In summary, a consultant is looking for a letter to include with orders from a recent catalog show. She wants to thank the customers for their orders and also provide information about hosting and the business opportunity. Other consultants suggest including a label or handwritten note to personalize the letter. The consultant is grateful for everyone's ideas and thanks Holly for sharing a thank you letter that will come in handy.
jross93
I have tried searching the forums, but only found letters that people send to hosts. I am looking for a letter to include with all orders from a recent catalog show. The show was shipped to my house and I want to include something in each bag thanking them for their order and also want to include some info about hosting opportunities and the business opportunity. I have printed off the "Never Pay Full Price!" brochure that someone on here posted, but am stuck when it comes to the letter....help!
Jen

Thank you for your purchase!

Thanks to you Dawn had a Great show!
Everyone had a great time, learned a new recipe ________, and had some social time
Dawn also earned some great FREE products and a discount on all her wish list items!
What could be better?

If you would ever like information on how to get FREE and discounted products please contact me at 763-670-7179,
etteluap70@
or through my website ...
Making kitchens user friendly one home at a time!

Thank You!
Paulette
Independent Consultant

Does anyone have anything specifically for a catalog show where they've never met the people who are ordering? I thought that since they miss out on all the host/booking benefits as well as the business op. benefits that guests normally hear at a cooking show that I could include some of that info, but I don't want to make it too long.
Thanks!
Jen

etteluap70PC said:
Thank you for your purchase!

Thanks to you Dawn had a Great show!
Everyone had a great time, learned a new recipe ________, and had some social time
Dawn also earned some great FREE products and a discount on all her wish list items!
What could be better?

If you would ever like information on how to get FREE and discounted products please contact me at 763-670-7179,
etteluap70@
or through my website ...
Making kitchens user friendly one home at a time!

Thank You!
Paulette
Independent Consultant

I think this sounds great! I would just skip the line about having a great time and the recipe...

caraighan said:
I think this sounds great! I would just skip the line about having a great time and the recipe...

that's what I was thinking....

Here's a label I stick inside the Season's Best cookbook for catalogue orders or individual orders as a wee thank you. Since quite often we haven't met yet, this is a good way to keep your name in their heads - also send them a magnet biz card.

Attachments

• Individual Order Thank you.doc
    33 KB · Views: 824
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and ideas! I appreciate all of your help!
Jen

Here is the one that I use. I hand write, "Dear Jane," and sign the bottom. I also highlight phrases when I feel like it. I also have hand written bonus offers to catch their attention. Like "I will buy you the June host special, call for details!"

Attachments

• Thankyou_letter_share.doc
    51 KB · Views: 484
thanks holly for the thank u letter. will come in handy

That's really great Holly and perfect since I'm sending out receipts this week :)

What is the typical delivery time for my "Thank You for Order" package?

The typical delivery time for your "Thank You for Order" package is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen delays with shipping carriers.

Can I track my "Thank You for Order" package?

Yes, you can track your "Thank You for Order" package by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can find the tracking number for your package and track its progress.

What is the return policy for "Thank You for Order" items?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your "Thank You for Order" items. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the products within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

Can I add or remove items from my "Thank You for Order" after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add or remove items from your "Thank You for Order" after it has been submitted. If you would like to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

Will my "Thank You for Order" items arrive in separate packages?

It is possible that your "Thank You for Order" items may arrive in separate packages, especially if they are being shipped from different locations. However, you will receive a shipping confirmation email for each package with tracking information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • CGutwein